Glad to find other "bird brains"

Paula A.
on 8/17/04 2:35 am - San Joaquin Valley, CA
Hi all, I am so happy to see a bird board. What fun to add the flock. My name is Paula and my flock consists of Zeke a 61/2 year old moustached parakeet, PJ a 6 year old umbrella ****atoo, Tooter and Olivia 5 year old tiels, Moses a 5 year old parottlet, and Imaan a 3 year old Congo African Grey. You all are the only ones that might share my excitement. My present to myself for my weight loss is Mady a 4 month old blue and gold macaw. She is being weaned and I can pick her up in October. Paula
CuteDonna
on 1/1/05 11:53 pm - Effort, PA
WOW!! You have a little zoo there I used to have two parrots and everyone would dump their parakeets on my front door step. That's when I lived in Anchorage, AK. I have one white front male Amazon and I would love more parrots but my husband says NO as he has asthma. I'm also not sure how Alex would take another bird as he is Mommy's boy. Donna
JaniceR
on 1/17/05 9:01 pm - Tulsa, OK
Hi this is pretty cool to find a bird page here. I have Allie-umbrella ****atoo 3 1/2 yrs old Peaches Bare-eyed ****atoo 5 yrs old,Pickles 4 yr old Quaker, Jen Jenday conure and Sunshine sun conure both 1 1/2 yrs old and Mango ?yrs old Love bird. I love all my babies. They are all very unique and special.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Parrotmom of 5
Eveningblossom · 2 replies · 422 views
Cockatiel passed away :'(
mysaffireeyes · 3 replies · 685 views
Molting and Plucking
Angel J. · 1 replies · 397 views