Vitamins and Protein
Willisa1 · 1 replies · 550 views
Richmond, VA Employers
fashionista · 0 replies · 761 views
Most Active

HI, Im new

vsgbrute
on 11/30/16 8:50 am

Hello all, I new to this site. I had VSG in 2013 but lately it seems like I cant lose a pound under my lowest weigh in. Lately I've noticed that I'm hungry more often. Even though I cant eat as much as I was able to pre-op, Its like that old appetite has come back. I'm not sure if its head hunger or what... Just looking for similar stories and solutions. 

kyzze
on 12/10/16 4:05 am
VSG on 12/29/15 with

Hi and welcome to the site. You should repost this on the VSG forum because not many people use this forum. Unfortunately appetites can come back, it may just be head hunger or acid reflux. Try drinking a glass of water when you first feel hunger, you might just be dehydrated and not really hungry at all. Also try taking an antacid, if you not longer hungry after taking that, then it may be acid reflux. Wish you the best!

Kyzze

dawncoates
on 12/21/16 9:22 am
VSG on 12/07/16

Hi, my name is Dawn I am new to this site as well. I just recently had surgery December 6 of this year and it seems like the weight loss is slow and my appetite is the same.

Transfiguration
on 1/9/17 7:07 pm - Somewhere in time, SC

Hi....

I caught a case of head hunger bad and gained 35 lbs.  I haven't been able to take it off, but I have been at the same weight for at least 6 years.

Keep on climbing, Till I reach the higher ground