Surgery Tomorrow!!!

kder25
on 2/13/12 10:41 pm - Potsdam, NY
RNY on 02/15/12

Tomorrow I will be having the Roux en y procedure done.  I am very proud of myself for sticking to my 9 day pre op diet, and not cheating once.  It was difficult but after about four days it got easier.  To the point that I had to make myself drink that last shake of the day.  I am very much at ease right now with my decision and have no fears of going into surgery.  Of course I say that now it may be a different story when I get to the hospital.  Thanks everyone for the support!! 

J J the Jet Plane
on 2/13/12 11:04 pm
Good luck to you! Hope everything goes well and you have an uneventful recovery.  Walk walk walk sip sip sip!

Don't forget your chapstick in the hospital-- lips become very dry!
Best advice I was given!

Get some rest tonight
JJ
InkdSpEdTchr
on 2/14/12 12:34 am
Whoo hoo! We'll be making some room for you on the loser's bench!

Glad that you are feeling confident- I hope that sticks with you.

:Danni

:Danni  >>>AIDS/LifeCycle 10 & 11 Finisher: 545miles on the bike in 7 days <<<
HW390/SW340/CW 208/GW170

Lucky2talk2
on 2/14/12 12:42 am - Renton, WA
Best wishes on your beautiful, powerful, profound life changing day!! You will do great! Keep that power of positives and ease!
Great advice on the Chapstick! Bring plain and flavored.... Choice will be great as things will be much different!

You did great on your Pre op and now you will be joining us on the post op losers bench!! Boy oh boy what a big bunch of awesome losers we are!! We have the perfect gains!!

Hugs out to you now and super hugs out to you tomorrow!

Sherrie
Ps. Keep us all up to date as soon as you can after surgery!!

MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!!         SHERRIE <3

Eeyore8
on 2/14/12 3:48 am - St Louis, MO
 Yay.... so happy for you!

Most Active