NSV! Shut the FRONT DOOR!!

pinkjellybean
on 3/14/13 9:40 pm - Canada
VSG on 01/25/12

I was in desperate need of some clothes...I still am but have managed to slowly add a few things here and there.

I was shopping with my friend who is my "fashion consultant" haha.....it's hard for me to shop alone when I am so use to only having two plus sized stores with a set style to choose from....anyway....I was shopping with my friend and we picked out some shirts and I took a bunch of Mediums into the change room with me and lord love a duck....they were all too big!

EVERY

SINGLE

ONE

OF

THEM!!!

I proudly walked out of that store with two new size SMALL shirts clutched in my hands! Woohoo! This is a huge victory for me and it's been an awesome week! I am 2.8 pounds away from goal at less than 14 months out....wearing a size SMALL.....and full of energy and a new zest for life! It's incredible!

This weekend I am going shopping for new jeans because my 10's and 8's are falling off of me.....holy mackeral I will need a defibrillator if I end up buying a pair of size 6 or 4 jeans!

I was a stuffed sausage in my size 5X tops and 32 jeans pre-op.....and now this! Wowsa!

Work hard folks and keep up your determination because the NSV's at the end of the losing phase are just as exciting as the ones in the beginning!

Hopefully the next post you hear from me is me shouting from the rooftops that I hit my GOAL at last!

SURGERY at Toronto Western Hospital - VSG JANUARY 25th, 2012!!

5'9 - HW - 390 SW - 368.8  GW - 150

Phatchick
on 3/14/13 10:21 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Girl,

You make us proud. I cannot imagine what you musf feel like....wait...yes I can. You feel awesome!

So happy for you....

Hugs,

Sharon

sleevegirl
on 3/14/13 10:43 pm - Austin, TX

I love you.

Just sayin'

Candy from Austin, TX  |   Website  |  MyFitnessPal  |  My OH Blog

5'6" / HW 375 / SW 355 / CW 150 / Maintaining 155-159 - Goal Reached! 225 Pounds Lost

daisy142
on 3/14/13 10:58 pm - TX

That is Awesome!!!  I am pre-op on the insurance required 6 month medically supervised diet for approval and I am so encouraged by your post.  My BMI is 54.1 (Yikes!!) and I am so ready to be able to purchase clothes in a normal store and not have to shop online or travel far to get to a plus size store.  Congratulations on your victory!!!  You're Awesome!!

HW = 370

SW = 322

GW = 180

Lap RNY by Dr. Dana Reiss

KendraB1
on 3/14/13 11:44 pm - DE
RNY on 11/05/12

You are Amazing! I have loved seeing your progress. Congratulations, friend. That was a well deserved moment!

zra
on 3/15/13 12:43 am
VSG on 02/06/13 with

I just posted over on VSG, but I wanted to tell you how much you rock over here, too! :)

HW: 363  SW: 340  

Oxford Comma Hag
on 3/15/13 3:23 am

Hip hip hooray! Congratulations. That is wonderful.

I fight badgers with spoons.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255

Suicidepreventionlifeline.org

Sassyflamingo
on 3/15/13 6:13 am
RNY on 06/14/12

You are amazing! Way to go! 

Britt_Bearpaw
on 3/15/13 8:40 am

Congrats dear, that is so wonderful to hear!!! Thank you for sharing :)

KittyKarin
on 3/16/13 12:51 am - FL
VSG on 01/09/13
Lord love a duck.... LOL that's a good one!

That is so awesome that u are in a size small!!! I can't even imagine! I am starting to get back into some of my jeans I couldn't even get above my hips 3 months ago and it feels awesome. So happy for u!!

Have u been to any consignment shops? It's so hard to find anything in plus sizes there, but I always see super cute stuff there in the single digit sizes. Rich women put on pounds and send the size 6s to consignment. Lol my tiny sister has gotten tons of name brand clothes there. Congrats again!!

KittyKarin :-) Starting weight: 362 / Surgery weight: 353 / Current weight: 190 (03/27/2017)

Most Active