My Holes Closed!

bowflexme
on 10/1/04 11:29 am - Alamogordo, NM
I am so mad & sad at my nipples for closing. Last year I had to remove the left one because it was migrating out. I hadn't gotten it repierced, just lazy I guess. Then, 2 days ago, I had to have an upper GI as a pre surgery test. The radiologist said I had to take the nipple ring out. So, I did. I had my mammogram within the hour. However, since I didn't have anything to sterilize or even clean my jewelry, I waited until I got home....4 hours later. By then, it was too late! : So, I am now unpierced and likely to stay that way for about 3 more years. I'll wait to have the WLS & the body remodel surgery then re-pierce both nipples and probably my navel depending on how my stomach looks at the time. At least it will co-incide with my 45th birthday. A good time to have it all done! Plan ahead on having to remove jewelry for different appointments and take with you what you need to clean the jewelry and re-insert them as soon as possible. I hope this info helps. Y'all take care!
JaniceEstel
on 10/11/04 10:17 am - Medford, WI
Thanks for bringing it up, about the cleaning when the piercings are removed. I will have to remove my nose bone and my new upper earring for the surgery. I worry about the nose, it's been giving me a little trouble, and I hope it doesn't close on me. A friend of mine said that her nipple piercings close up very, very fast, too. (I'm not going to find out for myself.) That must be a common problem. What a great idea for a birthday present for yourself, too. Best, Janice
buggirl32774
on 12/2/04 6:39 am - Tucson, AZ
Ive had my nipple ring for over 3 years and when i take it out i guess im just lucky it hasnt closed on me yet Kim
hotyboomba
on 4/12/05 6:30 pm - sunland, CA
out of curiousity.. whats a nose bone piercing?
Most Active
Recent Topics
What do you wanna get ?
pixiefairy · 6 replies · 610 views
Got em, Want em
Meg1962 · 1 replies · 467 views
o-rings
humankrack · 0 replies · 714 views
Piercing and Surgery
rave_girl3000 · 0 replies · 406 views