Recent Posts

Ready4 AChange
on 1/5/11 8:07 am - Upper Chichester, PA
Topic: Hope someone in PA is reading this ...

My daughter will be turning 18 on the 15th. She wants her belly button pierced ...This is one for the books for me. I never even considered this for me.  Does anyone have any suggestions where to get it done ? We are near DE and someone suggested a place in wilmington.  I plan on going with her but I want to make sure the place is ok.
H  E   L   P   !!!!

Sandy

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

pixiefairy
on 2/26/09 5:54 am - CA
Topic: RE: What do you wanna get ?
 I always try to stay informed on all piercing/tattoo related things, but what is "dermal anchors" ?

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Food Journal

Sheesh S.
on 2/22/09 5:49 pm
Revision on 07/07/14
i have pretty much everything pierced.  Although, Once i lose a little more weight and hopefully lose my belly roll, I want to get my hip  implanted with a few dermal anchors.  Ive thought about it, but i still have a roll that will probably need PS.  We will see! 
pixiefairy
on 1/21/09 2:56 am - CA

I used to be pierced a lot too but got sick of some and took them out, my ears were guaged to 0's and 2's for the longest time, when i took those out, they actually went back down to normal size. am missing them though but i like to wear my dimond earings... if only i could have them make gauged dimond earrings! lol

MiLeenaLee
on 1/21/09 1:32 am - Bristol, CT
Once I lose weight, I have an idea for a back piece that I want. Its kind of hard to explain but here it goes...

Its basically a collage of songs/bands/movies that define the history of my life. Only it would be like a giant picture of maybe a mall or just a town square and the references to the things that were a part of my life would be symbolic. Like for instance, for the song champagne supernova I would have a picture of the car that was champagne color.

I have seen pictures like this, where you have to find the band and/or movie references in a crazy picture. However I can't find them now that I need them! So if anyone knows what I am talking about and can send them to me I would be much appreciated!

Also, I have one on my leg that I need to cover and I decided to pay homage to my girls. I've picked out a flower that represents all of them and I am getting the bouquet. Molly was almost named daisy because when she was a puppy the breeder put on a daisy colar, so her flower is Daisy.

Dementia is black cat, very classy so she gets a black rose.

Nikki is the baby cat, she is all over the place and very, very fast. She gets a lotus flower because lotus cars are very fast.

Tragedy, well she is special. Only 1 out of 1000 orange cats are female. So she is getting a special kind of orange orchard, its just as rare as she is, and just as fragile.

As for piercings....well I have had everything pierced at one time or another, yes inculding 'down there'. Except my ears, I mean they are pierced but they were never done like I wanted. Right now I am rocking no piercings. I just have my moments with it. But since I am sitting at home with nothing to do recovering from my surgery, I've been thinking about getting some major piercings done this weekend. I mean why not? I can't sleep on my side already and I am taking pain meds...not that I need them for that but heck, why not?

isenephthys
on 1/20/09 4:37 pm - CA
i want to get a monroe piercing.  i'm from down south orginally, so i haven't had much chance to get a lot of work done.  i kinda wanted to do a little nose stud, but *everyone* in cali has them, so i think i'll stick with the monroe.  i'll probably get a few more ear holes.  i'd also like to do my brows, but i need to have them waxed often, so i think that wouldn't work out well.

i have 3 tattoos currently.  there is one on my lower back i would like to re-work and i know i want more work done in the future.  but i'm waiting until after i lose all my weight and get plastics.
laprinzessa
on 1/20/09 2:56 pm - Denver , CO
I have 4 piercings, I have my nose, bottom lip, medusa, and my eye brow I love'em all:) Um I don't know if I want any Tats I'm still thinkin...Well good luck with whatever you decide to get it's Fun!!
pixiefairy
on 1/20/09 11:43 am - CA
Topic: What do you wanna get ?
 What piercing/tattoo do you wanna/planning to get after you  lose x amount of weight.

personally i want to get my labret and medusa (upper lip) redone. I prolly wont get tattoos until i maybe after plastics, i wouldnt wanna ruin my art by having half of it chopped off! lol 

This forum is soo non lonely come post! 
mercuryinhell
on 9/3/08 12:16 pm - Sharpsville, PA
Topic: RE: WERE ARE ALL THE FREAKS?!?!?!
I have 4 piercings in my ears, all of which are gauged out to 0's.  I plan on getting more done after I reach goal wt.
Sheesh S.
on 12/27/07 3:42 am
Revision on 07/07/14
Topic: RE: Got em, Want em
Good Luck with the Navel! I had mine done and my dog riped it out, OUCH! as i lose weight I see the scar moving up my stomach, weird.. I am kinda glad i dont have in now..
Most Active
Recent Topics
What do you wanna get ?
pixiefairy · 6 replies · 609 views
Got em, Want em
Meg1962 · 1 replies · 467 views
o-rings
humankrack · 0 replies · 713 views
Piercing and Surgery
rave_girl3000 · 0 replies · 406 views