Kitty Fluff owns me and the other cats!

Becky M.
on 7/25/03 8:30 pm - Seattle, WA
I have made my final decision to have surgery just today. My PCP is 100% supportive and we anticipate no problems with SSI Medicaid. I'll have surgery at the U of W and am filling out the paperwork to submit on Monday! I'm excited and a little scared, too. Now, back to kitties. I love 'em to pieces. They are the best 4-legged fuzzies a person could have! LOL I've done a bit of kitty rescue, but, had to quit as it was quite demanding. Kitty Fluff is about 2 years old and is black and fluffy. Her baby, Fanny, is about 14 weeks ago. I have another, Mitten, who adopted me about 3 years ago, she's a white and gray tabby. My kitties are my family in addition to my daughter Amy who tries to get home by bus to visit every couple of weeks or so. She is an environmental activist and I am so proud of her! I wish everyone a GREAT day! Becky
Grace loves cats
on 8/29/03 7:18 am - CA
Hi! Sounds like you have great kitties! We have 2, Tuesday & Mittens. They are 10 1/2 years old, & are sisters. I love cats more than anything! They have helped me over the years with depression. I should have Lap RNY in Dec. Just saw my surgeon again yesterday. Good luck with everything!! Grace in Calif.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Yipee!
Sommer · 0 replies · 498 views
OUCH! Lesbians and Obesity
applekid · 0 replies · 1248 views
Hi!
Mary K. · 0 replies · 464 views
Persian Parent in Mass
goldroses · 0 replies · 547 views