More on the Boo and Cotey show?

june22
on 8/30/03 8:25 am - concord, NC
It has been about 2 months since I last posted about my babies. I can't believe how much more I love them. I don't know if it's because we got them during a real low time in our life or why they mean so much. I can be having a bad day at work, you know one of those I would quit if I could days, and I start to think about my babies. It makes the day go by. I can't wait to come home to see the babies. If you think I am mad for my cats you should see my husband. These cats want for nothing. Once they didn't like the food they were given that morning, at 10 pm that night my husband went to the store to buy them some more. I don't think he would of done that for me. I would have been told wait until morning. We even bring them souveniors home when we vacation. Try finding black stuffed bears small enough for cats to carry around. We don't take a vacation if their favorite baby sitter isn't available. We would take them with us, but they are so scared and nervous of the unknown. I would love to have a professional picture made of them for my husband's Christmas present. Does anyone know of a place in Concord, North Carolina that will take their picture? As I type they are sitting in boxes on top of the computer watching me. How lucky can two cats be? Anyone with cat stories please contact me. Only another cat lover will not think me weird. My email is [email protected]
Yvonne McCarthy
on 10/25/03 7:57 am - Plano, TX
Do you have a Boo too? Check out our cat page from ouir website...the baby is Boo. http://www.dallasdigest.com/cats.htm Here's a joke I did called Boozilla. http://www.dallasdigest.com/boozilla.htm Boo is a very photographed cat and appears on several web sites in photography contests etc. I have three and I'm obsessed to the max.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Yipee!
Sommer · 0 replies · 497 views
OUCH! Lesbians and Obesity
applekid · 0 replies · 1245 views
Hi!
Mary K. · 0 replies · 463 views
Persian Parent in Mass
goldroses · 0 replies · 547 views