I have a problem ????

jennifer D.
on 10/15/05 6:30 am - brunswick, ME
hello I have two cats. Sebastien and Olivia, he's a tom and she calico.She is my probelm child-poops in the tub, won't drink from her water bowl, oh yeah she allergic to seafood. People laugh at work when I tell the last one but I find no humor nor any food for my little girl. If I give her seafood she has some of the scariest asmatha attacks for animal or human I've ever seen. I have found some wet food for her but there's this one dry I can't find anywhere...it's friskiees poultry deluxe has any on see it ? They share common food area so what I give her I have to give him also. Any body seen this product in a big bag? thanks
Vicki C.
on 10/16/05 12:54 am - Small Town, OH
I also have a cat who is allergic to seafood. She doesn't have asthma attacks, but throws up terribly on many foods, especially seafood. The vet has her on a prescription food made from green peas and rabbits. He tried her on green pea and duck and that was a problem, too. It comes in dry and canned, but the canned makes her sick. The dry works well though. I have 3 other cats and they all eat it because of her. No one seems to mind. She is able to eat 1 teaspoon of Friskies canned for dinner, if it is seafood free. She loves this special treat. Good luck with your little one!
mamamc
on 11/1/05 5:06 am - AL
I had the water problem.. gave her sprite...cats only way to let you know they are sick or upset by doing things like bathroom problems.. My cat used the sink... urniary problems are a biggy if they are not drinking water...she may not like the dish or the placement of the dish. I also put a bit a salt on the food to make her thirsty per the vet.....She may not like the litter box because your little boy sprays.. E-mail friskies and ask where you can get it... they send coupons tooo! Wendy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Yipee!
Sommer · 0 replies · 496 views
OUCH! Lesbians and Obesity
applekid · 0 replies · 1244 views
Hi!
Mary K. · 0 replies · 462 views
Persian Parent in Mass
goldroses · 0 replies · 545 views