Bulldogs

janice G.
on 1/15/04 3:23 am - TX
I fell in love with English Bulldogs quite sometime back. At first I wanted one because they reminded me of myself and my family, short and stocky! Now I love them because they are so cute and hugable. At least to me hehe! I recently acquired a couple pugs as well, one fawn and one black. It's funny to watch them play with my male bulldog, the two of them tugging away at him and him rolling around as if they are really taking him down, all 65pds.
Joyce S.
on 1/18/04 11:54 pm - Mancelona, MI
I have a English Bulldog. She is a female. 6 yrs old. She is our baby. Spoil rotten. She has a fence in back yard. A large one. I ask her if she wants to go bye-bye and she stands by the back door waiting. She knows where the Dairy Queen is in town here. LOL. They have doggy ice cream there. She is my partner when I walk out side. I dress her up for Halloween and she goes trick or treat. Every body loves her here in this town. I ask her to show her teeth and she sticks them out. She hops like a rabbit when I ask. She weight close to 60 pds. Joyce
mzcuz716
on 1/29/04 4:13 am - Fort Polk, LA
Do you know of anyone who has or will have any bully pups in the summer that doesn't want a war pension for them, we would love to have one, and have no intentions of breeding or showing, but would give it plenty of love and affection! Thanks for any help
Glenn S
on 1/30/04 9:59 pm - Pecatonica, IL
we got our first this last summer and I love him. he doesn't seem to be the brightest thing but he is a blast. he's SO cute.
Most Active
Recent Topics