Mini schnauzer

Linda H.
on 2/9/04 9:49 am - Lincoln, NE
I raise mini's. Just sold ten puppies. I have raised several breeds over the last 30 years, but the mini's are my favorite. I only have 3 (one male and 2 females) so they are part of the family. They are all characters but Brandy is the funniest. She gets right in my face when she needs to go out and says "wooooowoooowooo". Raising puppies is so much fun. They are so cute. Its's always so quiet here after I sell them all. But in a few months there will be more. I am trying to decide if I want to pay for a breeders license so I can get another female or two.
wizz46
on 2/10/04 12:14 am - In
OH how we love minies too, our baby is Jazz she is reg AKC, and she is 2 years old, she and I both share the same birthdate (wls for me) and she too says woooowoooo WO she is so livley and beautiful and she loves to go byby. she takes her place on my lap in the passenger seat, she use to set on my belly, but its almost gone so now she's on my lap:0) and I can put a small pillow between me and the door and she will move her little butt and lay down on it so she can watch out the window for cows and other dogs, shes always on the lookout, and ready to kick butt lol:0). When she is hungery, or wants out in the middle of the night she lets just little growls, so she doesnt wake up daddy, she sleeps with us. They are so vocal. We had thought about breeding her later this year, we use to breed and raise dobermans, but mini schnauzers have stole our hearts. Our other babie is a schnoodle, (schnauzer poodle cross) she was a pound hound, her parents were both purbreeds, oops!she is spayed and loves to go by by too, she is finicky like a poodle.
britsa4
on 3/2/04 8:09 am - CT
My mini-schnauzer is such a wonderful companion! His name is Bailey, but he wasn't named after the irish creme! (LOL) I took his name from a character in the FOX TV show "Party of Five" ... and we are a party of two 'cause it's just the 2 of us! Bailey has the sweetest disposition, is fabulous around kids, and has helped me become more of an extrovert. Before we left my apt, he used to run to the back window when he'd hear the dogs in another yard baying, and he'd bay right back ... oh go**** was just so adorable! Here's pictures of my Bailey & me ... I love him with all my heart! http://www.geocities.com/britsa4/BaileynMe.html
Most Active
Recent Topics