Where is everyone?

Melissa S
on 5/29/04 3:41 am - Cool Ridge, WV
Any other doll collectors out there? I collect Lloyd Middleton and Virginia Turner dolls. I am a couple of other artisit also. Would love to hear about others...
dianegj
on 6/30/04 1:11 am - Texas City, TX
Hi, I collect Barbies and Robert Tonner 16" Fashion Dolls (Tyler Wentworth, Sydney Chase, Fashion Jane, Brenda Starr, Esme, Angelina, etc.) I have maybe 200 Barbies and about 25 or 30 of the Robert Tonner dolls and no room for more, but I still keep buying them anyway. My husband is about ready to scream. One bedroom is the designated as the "Doll Room." I'm surprised there's room in there for a bed!!!!!! I love collecting dolls, but it's an expensive, obsessive habit. My problem is that they keep coming out with new and prettier dolls every time I turn around and I have to have them. My high school best friend and I both collect these dolls and we keep each other posted on new finds and purchases by phone and e:mail. It's fun to have a buddy to discuss our hobby with.
kristin3377
on 7/9/06 3:24 am - Woonsocket, RI
I have 156 barbies!! you are not the only crazy one out there!!
jubii29
on 8/13/04 9:13 am - endicott, NY
Hello i collect cabbage Patch dolls(vintage)I have like 50 and my hubby thinks i am INSANE!I also love reborn berenguer dolls although i only own 3 they are VERY expensive!I also would love to know if there are any other cabbie lovers here anywhere? Julie
Rebekah M.
on 8/14/04 6:22 am - Framingham, MA
Hi, there. I have a couple of cabbage patch kids...they aren't in the best shape anymore...what can I say...I got them when I was a kid and still thought dolls were for playing with. I collect mostly bisque and china dolls, but have a little bit of everything. I am the kind of person who will buy it if I like it...so I have quite a mixed up collection. I just bought a German Kewpie doll and a Japanese WWI cariacture doll this weekend. I love collecting the dolls, even though it is taking over the house. Nice to know there are other collectors out there! -Rebekah
Chris C.
on 7/23/05 12:36 pm - Monroe, LA
Hey evryone i love dolls to i have one right now for trade or sale she is a 1962 Midge doll she was my mothers
Most Active
Recent Topics
I collect 15-16" Fashion Dolls
Lori S. · 0 replies · 651 views
Need some help
Kathy *. · 1 replies · 376 views
DOLL COLLECTORS UNIT!!
HAPPYNOW · 5 replies · 869 views
Barbie collector
cindy · 3 replies · 577 views