Repost Request: Advice for Pre Ops with Links

Elizabeth N.
on 4/9/11 11:50 am - Burlington County, NJ
(deactivated member)
on 4/10/11 12:23 am

Elizabeth N.
on 4/10/11 4:34 am - Burlington County, NJ
BWAH Good one!!!

I had the ultimate bacon breakfast at Denny's today with their pepper bacon. Pretty good.
(deactivated member)
on 1/8/12 5:39 am - PA
This is a great post :) I'm getting BPD/DS on January 16th and I still have a ton of questions. I've been researching this for 2 years now but I'm a worrying kind of person. I will bookmark this post :)
(deactivated member)
on 5/16/11 3:13 am - OH

Thanks so much for posting this!!! I have a million questions but don't want to flood the forum lol.  All this info will really help!

Sonia S.
on 6/12/11 6:35 am - Queens, NY
Fantastic info you have provided here for pre-ops. Wish I had found this before my surgery over two years ago. :) Thanks for posting all this helpful info.

(deactivated member)
on 6/12/11 9:49 pm
Thanks! I'm glad you found it useful-even after two years out.    (:
michelehei
on 7/18/11 6:11 am, edited 7/18/11 6:12 am
 This has been a wonderful read.  I read everything.  All of the links are really informative. Thank you so much for posting this.  I am pre-op and learning so much from all of you DS veterans. On one hand I am so excited about my upcoming surgery and on the other hand after reading all of this I am scared to death!!  Thanks again!
(deactivated member)
on 7/18/11 7:13 am

Thanks so much-- I'm really glad to know it has helped you!  And don't be afraid, just keep researching and learning all about the DS and the DS life....knowledge is powerful and will help you with your pre-op jitters. When it was my time I was so serene and tranquil with my decision it was all I could do to calm my family the day of surgery! Talk about role reversal!    (:   

(deactivated member)
on 8/9/11 6:41 am

Eileen-

Great posts! 
Even we vets should keep this bookmarked, and refer to it from time to time, because I know sometimes, I forget stuff, and the answer is usually in the "basics" - to borrow from  RNY nomenclature. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 326 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 783 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 262 views