The Most Common DS Complication :(

Emily F.
on 3/31/11 9:28 am

1. noassatall 78 up6 down
  buy noassatall mugs, tshirts and magnets To have no ass at all damn that girl has noassatall 
pronounced na-sa-tall by reggie Aug 13, 2003 share this
2. noassatall 39 up8 down
  buy noassatall mugs, tshirts and magnets No Ass At all. A run on word of slang or of southern speach. She has a bad case of "noassatall" by JP Williams Feb 27, 2005 share this
3. noassatall 38 up10 down
  buy noassatall mugs, tshirts and magnets person with flat ass disease the mom and daughter both have the noassatall virus flat butt no booty straight drop no grips miss 6 o'clock 

Larissa P.
on 3/31/11 9:29 am - Denton, TX
My boobs went first. (Still have some junk in my trunk but who knows for how long?)
Duodenal Switch hybrid due to complications.

Click! > DS Documents ~ VitaLady.com ~ DSFacts.com ~ OH DS FB
(deactivated member)
on 3/31/11 9:34 am
LOL, boy isn't that the truth.
MajorMom
on 3/31/11 9:40 am - VA
lol I used to have a boss that would tell us, "no buts"!  So, yeah. No butt.

--g

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

_Leslie_
on 3/31/11 9:47 am - Franklin, WI
Seriously!!

my butt is soooo flat and GONE!!!! My Mom told me yesterday that I must have a butt like my sister (my sister is 5'2 and 95lbs) and my Mom said we must get it from my Dad because my Mom has a Selena butt! LOL

448|180|199   
5'10"  268 lbs gone!!
                     SW  CW  GW   

Duodenal Switch                                      
                                   Surgery Date: July 30, 2010                      

mrsrony
on 3/31/11 9:59 am
I'm gonna lose my black girl  card for sure.  This baby will have back....literally.  LOLOL

The shame!!!!

You can either stop dreaming and face reality or keep dreaming & create your reality.

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers
Emily F.
on 3/31/11 10:13 am
On March 31, 2011 at 4:59 PM Pacific Time, mrsrony wrote:
I'm gonna lose my black girl  card for sure.  This baby will have back....literally.  LOLOL

The shame!!!!

I know. It is a shame. I had a good badonkeydonk. :(  I iz sad.
Julie R.
on 3/31/11 1:12 pm - Ludington, MI
LOL....I teach mostly black and mixed kids.....before my DS, they used to tell me, "Ms. R. you got a black girl bootie."     That was a compliment.     Then after my DS, they'd say, "Ms. R.......what happened to your bootie??  It's gone!!!"    
Julie R - Ludington, Michigan
Duodenal Switch 08/09/06 - Dr. Paul Kemmeter, Grand Rapids, Michigan
HW: 282 - 5'4"
SW: 268
GW: 135
CW: 125

zuzupetals2u2
on 3/31/11 10:09 am - Sedona, AZ

I am down 50 pounds and just got a new bra- one size & one cup smaller but I dont see any gone from my big round bubble butt but will be looking forward to it!  I cant imagine I would miss it much. I would like a butt life tho when it's all over and that full body lift sounds a little scarey as I dont want a cut all the way around. the waste!

1985 Verticle Banded Gastroplasty to DS revision 2010     sw 280 gw 140 cw 188 hw 360

“If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.?
Winnie the Pooh

Emily F.
on 3/31/11 10:14 am
On March 31, 2011 at 5:09 PM Pacific Time, zuzupetals2u2 wrote:

I am down 50 pounds and just got a new bra- one size & one cup smaller but I dont see any gone from my big round bubble butt but will be looking forward to it!  I cant imagine I would miss it much. I would like a butt life tho when it's all over and that full body lift sounds a little scarey as I dont want a cut all the way around. the waste!
 It only disappeared when I went from 220 to 200. Now I'm in 160s and its nonexistant. I may have to throw these pants out now that I see this picture!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 973 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1166 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 5 replies · 430 views