Xpost-2 year rebirthday (accidently posted on main board first!)

ladydi1970
on 4/17/11 6:40 am - GA
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to pop in and say hi!

Today is my 2 year rebirthday!

I've seemed to even out at 155-160, size 6 jeans and Large top, Large Dresses. (I'll never get out of wearing "big" clothes I think.) So probably could wear a Med.

Desperately need a tummy tuck, thigh lift, and new boobs. The girls suffer a great deal!

VS says I still wear a D, but when you can cover them up completely with your hands, that ain't no D I've seen! LOL.

I'm very very happy!

Have had some major personal relationship issues, that I'm proud to say that I DEALT with the issue, and did NOT turn to food! I...we faced it head on, found the problem, and are doing what we can to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Still hate plain water, and now my dentist has told me I have to stop having lemon in my water. the acid is eating up my teeth.

Pretty much eat what I want, but even after all this time, I still crave meat!

That's with the exception of white flour! White flour ='s DEVIL in my opinion. Yes, a bite here and there is OK, and domino's thin crust seems to be OK in moderation. But for the most part, I avoid it like the plague. (I'm a prude and having gas is unacceptable to me, my BF and I have been together 11 yrs, and haven't passed gas in front of each other 1 single time)

I do get gas, don't get me wrong....it does happen, almost everyday lately, (not excessive, but gas non the less) but I'm beginning to think it's the "Colon Health" that I take everyday. I'm going to switch to pearls and see if that helps.

Want to send a special wave to: Lori, Diana, Hailey, Tabitha, Rene, Yorkie, Val, Julie and Kerry! Hope you all are doing well and your family is doing well too!

I do not get on very often, but I do think about everyone, almost on a daily basis!

Newbies....Listen to the Vets, sometimes their words may seem harsh, but I'm tell you right now, it's out of love. They are like your big brothers/sisters that are smacking the back of your head because you are being stupid.

LISTEN TO THEM!! I don't believe anyone would purposely steer you wrong. And if one of them does give misinformation, trust me...it will be addressed and called to the carpet. But again, no one will purposely steer you wrong.

Diana   DS Revision from '99 RNY 
UHC Denied Jan'09/APPROVED Feb'09 
DS-SW287; CW/190 GW/152

Renee2007
on 4/17/11 11:45 am - Central, FL
 Happy Surgiversary, Cutie! I am happy that you are so happy! It's great to get an update from you. You have done so well!

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

Fade2Pink
on 4/17/11 11:09 pm - Salt Lake City, UT
Happy Surgiversary!!  Size 6 jeans...wow, how cool is that?!  Glad to hear you are doing well and overcoming obstacles in your life.  I hear you about the PS, for me, I dont think it's going to happen.  Keep up the great work and the great attitude!
Duodenal Switch 4/29/09
Loving my DS!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 356 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 814 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 271 views