Did That Really Just Happen??

adkmtngirl
on 4/29/11 8:35 am - Brant Lake, NY
I took my 3 kids out for ice cream (after our drive around checking the flooding by the river) and we were getting ready to go out to the car when I was stopped and asked by some guy where there was some night life in our area. Not thinking anything of it, I told him of the few places that are open this time of year. I get out to my car and was just finished hooking my youngest into his car seat and the same guy walks over and asked if I was going to any of those places tonight. When I said no, the only place I was going was to watch a movie he tried to invite himself along. When I told him I was sorry that wasn't an option he thanked me for my time & handed me his business card.  

Ummm....did that guy really hit onme?? LOL- my 16yo daughter thought it was hysterical. 
Kristina

MajorMom
on 4/29/11 8:41 am - VA
Sounds like it! WOOT!!

--g

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

dtabor5
on 4/29/11 8:46 am
GOOD JOB!!!! My twin sons were with me when a guy tried to pick me up at the Airport when we went to Key west last year.. Hubby had stayed home so it was just the 3 of us, the guy was flirting and hitting on me and i was not paying attention just trying to get all three of us through security ( you NEVER know what 15 year old boys have in their packs) and Cory spoke and and said.." umm dude this is our mom, back off!!!" I smiled all the way to the Keys!!

Denise T.
My Angel is MAJORMOM!!!

MY DS!!!!
I see stupid people everywhere!!!

adkmtngirl
on 4/30/11 9:23 am - Brant Lake, NY
 OMG That's too funny! 
Kristina

Julie R.
on 4/29/11 10:53 am - Ludington, MI
 SIt down and buckle up - you're about to go on the ride of your life!
Enjoy the attention, and don't let it get to your head too much, LOL.    Even at my geriatric age, I get hit on.   It's definitely mind blowing.
Julie R - Ludington, Michigan
Duodenal Switch 08/09/06 - Dr. Paul Kemmeter, Grand Rapids, Michigan
HW: 282 - 5'4"
SW: 268
GW: 135
CW: 125

adkmtngirl
on 4/30/11 9:26 am - Brant Lake, NY
 I think I found it so funny because I had on just my grubby clothes from doing yardwork all day yestserday and I know I was a mess. Not to sound conceited but even at my heaviest when I would dress up and do my hair and make up I was used to lots of attention (I blame it on the boobs, they always got me attention). 

and...you are no where near geriatric! You've got another few decades to go before you hit that stage. :)
Kristina

zuzupetals2u2
on 4/29/11 11:27 am - Sedona, AZ
I have noticed heads turning myself already and it feels odd as I will be 60 in a few months.

1985 Verticle Banded Gastroplasty to DS revision 2010     sw 280 gw 140 cw 188 hw 360

“If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.?
Winnie the Pooh

Julie R.
on 4/30/11 10:30 am - Ludington, MI
 Hijack - I'm not surprised, Zuzu - you are a very striking woman!
Julie R - Ludington, Michigan
Duodenal Switch 08/09/06 - Dr. Paul Kemmeter, Grand Rapids, Michigan
HW: 282 - 5'4"
SW: 268
GW: 135
CW: 125

amccu18007
on 4/30/11 9:34 am - Newark, DE
Very cool
  Amanda
SW 269    CW 135.6  GW 140    

CharleeG