OT: Can you help?

stacyface1026
on 5/10/11 11:38 pm - Warminster, PA

This is for my niece Tori, she is 4 years old and disabled.  A handicapped playground is being built in Cherry Hill NJ, the first one of its kind in this area.  My niece will finally be able to go to the playground and play like a "regular" kid.  Please come out and walk with us or make a donation to "Toris Team" .  Its for a great cause, its great exercise and will be alot of fun.  PM me for more information.

Time Location Created By More Info
Saturday, June 11 · 8:30am - 12:00pm

Cooper River Park, Pennsauken, NJ  

Natalie Doebler Pote

The Relay 4 Play is a four mile walk around Cooper River Park on June 11 at 9am. Teams are being formed to walk and raise money in honor of a child with disabilities who would benefit from the playground. There will also be games, food, face painting and other activities for the whole family. More information on the event can be found at www.buildjakesplace.org

Our school’s team will be known as Team Tori, and is walking in ho...nor of Matt Sax’s daughter Tori. As most of you know, she has special needs and would surely benefit from this playground. Tori doesn’t walk independently and often struggles at traditional playgrounds because it is difficult to maneuver in her walker and the different pieces of equipment aren’t designed with special needs children in mind.

We will be walking on June 11 and would love to have a large presence as a school team. We will be wearing T-Shirts that say Team Tori-Pennsauken Intermediate School, designed by the fabulous Danielle Scott. If you would like to walk (or just donate), your donation is completely tax deductible. All walking student members of Team Tori will get a free Team Tori T-shirt with any donation. Additional walking family members will also get a free T-shirt for each $10 donation. All T-shirt orders and donations for walkers must be in by Friday May 20, in order to guarantee a T-shirt. T-shirts cannot be guaranteed after May 20.

***Donate $100 or more and get your name, family's name, or class name on the T-Shirt! (not on online donations).

To donate go to: http://www.buildjakesplace.org/donate.html (please make a note to paypal that your donation is in support of Team Tori) :)
However, we cannot do shirts for online donations as there is no way for us to track it. Send checks, payable to Build Jakes Place to Pennsauken Intermediate School, c/o Matt Sax, 8125 Park Ave. Pennsauken, NJ 08110. We need all shirt orders by 5/20

If you have any questions please contact Matt Sax, [email protected] or Natalie Pote, Natalie.doebler@pennsauken
.net.

Thank you for your support,

Team Tori

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 359 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 818 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 271 views