Reminder: So. Cal DSers Lunch July 9, 2011

Samaro ..
on 7/4/11 9:55 am

The Southern California Area DSers (SCADS) will be meeting for lunch:

Saturday, July 9, 2011
11:45am
Lucille's Smokehouse BBQ (see link below)

http://www.lucillesbbq.com/locations/brea

This meeting is open to all DSers living in or visiting the So. California area.  Always welcomed to the meeting are Post-ops, Pre-ops, support person(s), family, and friends.

Please RSVP so that I can give the restaurant an accurate headcount for reservations.

Looking forward to seeing everybody.

Sher Bear Mama
on 7/5/11 9:58 am
Hi. I wanted to let you know I won't be able to attend the lunch. I found out today that my in-laws are leaving for a few weeks and the only day they can see us (my family) before they leave is Saturday.  Hopefully I'll make the next one!  I wi**** was just a little closer!!  If it was, I might have been able to make it back early enough.

I've spoken with Laura (Bookfaery) and she's given me lots of great advice.  I'm still considering the RNY but am leaning toward the DS because of the long-term success.  The major malnutrition potential really scares me though. I lean towards nausea and so taking all of those vitamins and protein will be tough.  Still need vites and protein for the RNY but not to the same degree!  ARGH!  Decisions, decisions!

Sheri
Sher Bear Mama
on 7/7/11 1:34 pm
Plans changed! I'll be there on Saturday.  Will it be ok if I bring my father with me? The drive from my house is nearly 2 hours and I'm afraid I'll fall asleep on the road.  He offered to keep me awake/or drive to help out.

Please let me know!

Sheri
Samaro ..
on 7/7/11 2:54 pm, edited 7/7/11 2:54 pm

Absolutely your father can come with you!  Looking forward to meeting you on Saturday.

Sher Bear Mama
on 7/9/11 2:17 am
Bringing my 16 month-old too!  I had no choice but my dad will be there to help out.  If you see a high chair there, snag if for me please!

Sheri
Samaro ..
on 7/9/11 2:40 am
Can do!  See you soon.

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 325 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 783 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 261 views