Denied!!!!!

Sexyvt123
on 7/8/11 7:21 am
Yes they did have that requirement and I gave them all the paper work to fullfill the requirement so I dont know what the problem is.  Actually I do know the problem, they are a bunch of lazy SOB.  lol

Jody W.
on 7/8/11 12:33 am - Windsor, CT
I am so sorry that this has happened to you.... Keep pressing on... APPEAL....
Everything will work out!!!
My prayers are with you!

Original LapBand Surgery - 07/26/06- DS Surgery - 08/16/2011
 HW/LW/SW/CW/GW
289/195/277.5/242.5/170

Sexyvt123
on 7/8/11 7:22 am
Thanks Jodi.  Im pressing on. 

honeybadger 11
on 7/8/11 4:58 am - FL
OH NO!!! i havnt even gotten that far:( i have bc/bs fl...well at least for me i have time so i will be on the phone EVERYDAY if they deny me!!! dont worry, you will get it!

~Jennifer
Revision to DS 11/9/11                                  LapBand 12/2006
SW  321/ CW 248/ GW 185                           SW 330/ HW 348/ LW 300
Join me here: http://weightlosssurgery.proboards.com

Sexyvt123
on 7/8/11 7:23 am
Jennifer I call them everyday for the past 14 days and im gonna continue to call them everyday until I get an approval. 

Sexyvt123
on 7/8/11 7:15 am
Hi Guys

Im doing much better today and I am calm and back to business.  One of the nice reps that was trying to help me yesterday called me this morning and told me that the case was not fully closed and that they did receive all 146 pages.  She told me that she will put a note in today to have them review the paperwork again.  One lady that I spoke to yesterday must have felt so bad and guilty that she sent them another note after I got off the phone with her yesterday.  She told me she can not gurentee anything but she will try.  Deep down inside I truly believe that no one reviewed my records and that they put denied because they ran out of time.  Now I have to wait another 14 days so they can review again.  Why do people not like to do their jobs?  This health industry in this country makes me sick.  It make me irate that the fate of my health depends on some random person.  I will FedEx my paper work in the morning as well just so I dont hear any other bull**** when the time comes. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 332 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 792 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 265 views