Vacation Wows at Almost 2 Years Out, With Pictures

lk1970
on 7/25/11 12:05 pm
girl you are stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says "oh crap! she's up!

NoMore B.
on 7/26/11 12:09 pm
 Thanks my friend.  We got that hospital deal I was at last time I saw you!  Lots more time in GR!!!
lk1970
on 7/27/11 5:45 am
Great news!!! Can't wait to see you again!!!

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says "oh crap! she's up!

(deactivated member)
on 7/25/11 12:29 pm - Yorktown, VA
My switch sister!  You look awesome!  I'm jealous that you can wear that dress with those great tits!  :)

I hope to be able to do the same next summer after I get new boobs, too!  Now, we're about the same size, right?  I'm 5'7" and weigh about 146.  I wear a size 8 or 6 pants depending.......You got 34Ds?  
NoMore B.
on 7/26/11 12:12 pm
 Look how far we've come!  I weigh about the same as you, but I'm an inch shorter.  No way I look as good as you though!  I was looking at your plastics picture the other day and my husband came up to me and was saying "Wow, is that you, you look great!".  I had to tell him not to get excited, it's my friend Becky!

Yeah, I got 34D's.  I figured if I was going for it, I was really going to go for it.  I'm also 6 or 8 on the bottom.
(deactivated member)
on 7/27/11 11:57 am - Yorktown, VA
Thanks, but you do look awesome!

So are you happy with the Ds?  Do they feel too big?  Do you think they look fake?  

Tell me all about them!  Do you have to massage them?  Do they feel hard?  Weird?  Foreign?  What does your husband say about them?  Does he think they feel weird?

I want implants, but I'm paranoid that I'll end up looking too fake or that they'll just feel funny to me and my husband.

If you don't want to post all your business here, feel free to pm me or email me or whatever.

Thanks!
Poodles
on 7/25/11 12:32 pm - TX
Awesome job!  You look happy and I am happy for you!
 Come to the Dark Side!!!                     
Band to DS revision 11/09/09.
Learn about the Duodenal Switch at dsfacts.com ! Off site comparisons of the 4 WLS 
http://www.thinnertimes.com/weight-loss-surgery/wls-basics/w eight-loss-surgery-comparison.html
http://www.lapsf.com/weight-loss-surgeries.html

NoMore B.
on 7/26/11 12:13 pm
 Thank you, Switch Sister.  I just read your ticker and it looks like you're doing great yourself.  Are you happy we didnt leap off that table and run yet?
sarah141
on 7/25/11 1:18 pm - Fort Bragg, CA
Congratulations!  You look wonderful!  You should be very proud of all you've accomplished.
 - Sarah    (Don't tell anyone I'm a secret ninja warrior!)
Visit: ThugRadio.Net, twitter.com/ThugRadio, sarah-anderson.artistwebsites.com/

NoMore B.
on 7/26/11 12:14 pm
 Thanks Sarah.  It still seems like a dream.
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 1050 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 9 replies · 1208 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 5 replies · 502 views