Vacation Wows at Almost 2 Years Out, With Pictures

NoMore B.
on 7/25/11 8:02 am, edited 1/23/12 3:22 am
Deleted for privacy
sandy_mt
on 7/25/11 8:08 am
 You really look beyond fantastic!  I am so happy for you.  You give me true inspiration!  I hope to be posting photos like these in the future.  

Out of curiosity, did you have to have work done?  Breasts?  Anything else?  You look truly amazing.  I know if I lost as much weight as you, my boobs would be laying on my abdomen..lol.  I plan to have work done when the time comes!

Sandy

NoMore B.
on 7/25/11 8:17 am
Sandy,

Thanks!
Yes, I had plastics a few months ago.  The boobs are silicone and the tummy has been tucked.  I had my arms done, too. 

I have a few plastics pictures on my profile if you want to take a look.
ambermay
on 7/25/11 8:10 am
WOW that is amazing!  You look great!  Congrats!

5'6" -- HW 270ish/SW 153.6/GW 150/CW 138
Amber

NoMore B.
on 7/25/11 8:22 am
Thanks Amber!
kirmy
on 7/25/11 8:15 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
My God you're stunning!  I love your tits!!!!!!! I want to use them as a template for new ones for me.  Honey you are inspirational.  Congratulations and don't stop photo whoring cause you're divine.

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.
NoMore B.
on 7/25/11 8:22 am
LOL, 400cc's of pure silicone, baby!

I remember when we were both pre-op, it's hard to believe sometimes how far we've come,
kirmy
on 7/25/11 8:39 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Lovely 400 cc's I'd love a set myself.  

I know it is freaky to imagine we went through that op and came out the otherside looking the way we do.  ******g awesome!!!!

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.
yorkieGal
on 7/25/11 8:44 am - Clermont, FL
Wow you look absolutely hot! well done you!

I'm getting boobs done soon and am always interested in size and the whole silicone Vs saline stuff now (its my new research obsession lol). What size cup does a 400cc give you. I am currently a 34b (barely Lol) and only want to go slightly bigger but really much more perky.

I am also getting TT and arms done too.

Yorkiexx

Had a band in 2005 at 280lbs, had band removed and DS done on Jan 22nd 08 at 220lbs in Spain, now 135lbs and a size 4!! Happy as a Clam!!Dontcha love the DS? It's the best tool around!!                

NoMore B.
on 7/25/11 9:09 am
Hi Yorkie,
My 400cc's made me go from a 34B to 34D.  My surgeon put them under muscle, and said that when you do it that way you have to go slightly larger in cc's to get the same size effect.

I also had a LBL and my arms done.  I'm happy with it all, but I'm actually most happy with my arms, probably because I see them the most, lol.

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 677 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1005 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 4 replies · 338 views