Zumba - OK I get it!!

yorkieGal
on 7/25/11 10:28 pm - Clermont, FL
Hi Guys, so I have seen lots of people getting addicted to Zumba lately.
I wondered what all the fuss was about so I went to a class a couple of weeks ago with my partners 22 yr old daughter, my neighbour and her 21 yr old daughter. There we were, all shapes, sizes, ages and abilities and we had so much fun!!
Now I have bought myself the Zumba kit to use at home and I try and use it at least 3 times a week in addition to 3 gym workouts to build muscle. Its a blast and you dont need to be really coordinated or good at dance, you just enjoy the music and keep moving, you get the steps eventually.
So if you havent tried it, go to a class near your home, it will make you smile and tone that tush!!

Yorkie xx

Had a band in 2005 at 280lbs, had band removed and DS done on Jan 22nd 08 at 220lbs in Spain, now 135lbs and a size 4!! Happy as a Clam!!Dontcha love the DS? It's the best tool around!!                

teachmid
on 7/25/11 10:47 pm - OKC, OK
My church is starting a zumba class later this week and I think I'm going to go. It looks like so much fun.
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

adkmtngirl
on 7/26/11 12:54 am - Brant Lake, NY
 Love it!! If I had the coordination I'd try to become an instructor. :)
Kristina

Naked_Lizard
on 7/26/11 1:28 am - West Haven, UT
I have been meaning to give this a try, I want to get it for the Wii, I'll have to check it out. thanks for the thumbs up.
Toni
HW/298 ~ SW/285 ~ CW/161~ GW/140
OnederLand & Century Club - 11/29/2010

yorkieGal
on 7/26/11 7:01 am - Clermont, FL
Hey Guys, I am so into it...its not like exercise at all, it's just plain unadulterated fun to music!!

Yorkie xx 

Had a band in 2005 at 280lbs, had band removed and DS done on Jan 22nd 08 at 220lbs in Spain, now 135lbs and a size 4!! Happy as a Clam!!Dontcha love the DS? It's the best tool around!!                

kirmy
on 7/26/11 7:07 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
It is awesome fun!  I'm a Zumba fool....

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.
worlfree
on 7/26/11 7:16 am - DivaTown, NC
 where did u purchase the zumba kit...

yorkieGal
on 7/26/11 10:17 pm - Clermont, FL
I got it from amazon, it comes with all the DVD's and the toning sticks.

Yorkie xx

Emily F.
on 7/26/11 8:57 am
I also go but I could never do it ob. It is quite the workout for me now and I'm in pretty good shape.
Shavonne P.
on 7/26/11 11:16 pm
I haven't done Zumba myself yet, but I have not met anyone who doesn't like it.  Everyone I know who has tried it absolutely loves it.
Nothing feels better than being able to go into ANY store and fit their clothes!
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 678 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1005 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 4 replies · 338 views