Lust for Italian Food

Katy S.
on 7/28/11 11:40 am, edited 7/28/11 11:41 am - WA
I don't know what it is...but since surgery my desire for spaghetti, lasagna, pizza meat and cheese...oh and don't forget  garlic bread!

I don't care so much about the noodles, crust or bread...just the tomato sauces, garlic, butter, cheese, meaaattt mmmm....

Is this just me or could it be a pica thing from low vites?...

Ps: spaghetti for dinner but I am not having noodles the dreamfields are NOT friendly for my DS

pps: oh and I forgot this is also true with a lot of mexican food sauces beans, cheeses and meats... especially FRESH pico de gallo
"Hi, my name is Katy...and I am a meat eating spin junkie"
HW: 336/DOS: 306/CW: 153/GW: 140?
~ CSz: 5 - S/M

* G1: 199# 09/28/11 * G2: 175# 11/30/11 * G3: 160# 12/09/11(
"People too weak to follow their dreams, will always try to find a way to discourage yours"

AllieInOntario
on 7/28/11 12:00 pm
I've had weird cravings for things: Pasta, a killer hamburger, jolly rancher candy... KFC... don't really know why...  :)
Pick your surgery first, then your surgeon. Not the other way around.  
PS:... Potato chips should be a food group.

I'm tired of screwing with that damn health widget.
 I've lost 125 pounds to date!!!!
   And I'm UNDER 190 now!!! 

Elizabeth N.
on 7/28/11 1:25 pm - Burlington County, NJ
No, not usually. So, eat lots of everything but the carby stuff and ENJOY :-). And if you think it's pica, get your iron related stuff checked first thing in the morning.

christineLyon.Vancouv
er

on 7/28/11 1:26 pm - lyon, France

my husband is italian and make pasta you want to roll in but ... the result for me is lot of gaz and i have to keep my febreze closer never mind i can't resist with real parmesan miam miam
Reglette regime
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 345 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 804 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 270 views