I've Got A New Addiction!!!

adkmtngirl
on 7/31/11 1:33 am - Brant Lake, NY
 My neighbor was boohooing the other day that his bloodsugar is really whacky (he's borderline diabetic) and that his doctor says he needs to get a handle on his protein to carb intake. And as my neighbor is a coffee addict in the morning,he usually drinks two cups and then has a slice of toast before going to work. He came to me for advice... so I looked up the coffee protein shakes recipes...and made one for each of us (I'm a non coffee drinker usually). His with choc protein powder and sf caramel syrup, mine with vanilla powder & sf rasp syrup.... And now I'm freaking addicted!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and so is my neighbor, he just brought me a 5lb tub of Chocolate Designer Whey, he's tickled pink and can now get his morning 'breakfast' to where the doctor wants it for his protein to carb ratio. Oh, and it really is helping his blood sugar stabalize, so much that he takes the fixings to work with him and makes one when they have their mid morning coffee break. 

Damn you guys for teaching these things! I'm now drinking two a day (minimum)! 
Kristina

beemerbeeper
on 7/31/11 3:19 am - AL
Upping your bioavailable protein will help you get the rest of your weight off.  Bethcha dollars to donuts.

~Becky

MajorMom
on 7/31/11 4:57 am - VA
~~~Awesome~~ 

--g

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

(deactivated member)