strange but painful symptoms..

serenity_
on 8/8/11 5:09 am - Arcadia, CA
 I dont know whats going on with me but i woke up this morning with a pinching pain in what feels like my urinary tract.. well its now turned into a throbbing pain that gets really intense and when i cant take the pain anymore I go to pee.. which hardly anything comes out.. I also "drip" a few drops of oil into the toilet.. tiny orange globs but not from my urethra its definitely from my butt.. I scheduled an appt for 3:45 cause the pain only grows worse.. but like i said when it gets really bad i go to the restroom and the above scenario keeps playing out.. any advice?
marvmissy
on 8/8/11 7:25 am - MO
No advice here. But I hope it goes away and the doc can figure it out.  Good luck!

jenflock
on 8/8/11 7:35 am - TN
Sounds like a UTI to me so drink tons of fluid and get to your DR>

Blank Out
on 8/8/11 8:26 am
 UTI or passing a kidney stone???

HW/ 302  SW/287  CW/140  GW/135

(deactivated member)
on 8/8/11 9:15 am - Beverly, NJ
No advice really from me except that it sounds like a kidney stone or a bad UTI although I imagine if it was a UTI you would of had other symptoms before this kidney stones can be sudden.

Have you been to the doctor yet?
mylittleblackdress
on 8/8/11 10:05 am - FL
Sounds a lot like a nasty UTI.
serenity_
on 8/8/11 10:14 am - Arcadia, CA
 Thanks everyone, The doc ran a urinalysis and found nothing wrong.. but i will say i drank a bit of diet cranberry and the pain vanished. he gave me an rx for bactrim anyway just in case.. *shrugs* As for the oil im just gonna cut out more fat from my diet. 
J G.
on 8/8/11 3:56 pm
Warning Will Roger:  Don't dare cut the fat or you may end up with an anal fissure and more pain!  Fat is our friend.  Drink cranberry juice and take cranberry pills, take all the bactrim, and a probiotic at the half way point between doses... feel better fast.  -Jenny
(deactivated member)
on 8/8/11 10:56 am
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 683 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1005 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 4 replies · 338 views