What the?!

Katy S.
on 8/9/11 5:57 pm - WA
Trying to get to sleep in major pain from sciatic, so I considered taking my pain med, which I hate because of nausea/dizziness... to be safe I look up vitamin interactions with oxycodon... then found all of these websites about getting high off of oxy and adderall... what the crap is this world coming too?!? I am prescribed both of those meds but after reading that stuff I will NOT ever take them close together!
"Hi, my name is Katy...and I am a meat eating spin junkie"
HW: 336/DOS: 306/CW: 153/GW: 140?
~ CSz: 5 - S/M

* G1: 199# 09/28/11 * G2: 175# 11/30/11 * G3: 160# 12/09/11(
"People too weak to follow their dreams, will always try to find a way to discourage yours"

MajorMom
on 8/9/11 6:51 pm - VA
I hate that you're hurting. ((gentle hugs))

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

(deactivated member)
on 8/9/11 11:01 pm
Sorry you're hurting so bad.  I'm on Lyrica for neuropathy and it helps me sleep without making me nauseated and I've not had any bad interactions. I always ask my pharmacist to check for any interaction; I gave him a list of all my suppliments when I ask him. Might want to type one up and keep it in your purse for situations like that.  
Katy S.
on 8/9/11 11:22 pm - WA
Thanks ladies, I also have neurontin (sp) idk what that's comparable too but it doesn't help, thankfully it usually only hurts its worst for 2ish weeks and then goes away for a month or so if I am careful, upper back does it too... pt hasn't helped yet but I think brighter days are around the corner after my goal and plastics including upper plastics...

I was thinking I probably need to do that especially since I have no idea when to take my prilosec right now and the pharmacist was clueless

"People too weak to follow their dreams, will always try to find a way to discourage yours"

(deactivated member)
on 8/9/11 11:41 pm - TX
Hugs Katy, I used to take Neurontin (for Restless Leg Syndrome) I also had sciatica when I was PG with my twins!!  OUCH!!   PT did help me though thank god!!    Hang in there!
Katy S.
on 8/9/11 11:44 pm - WA
Ya they had said it is normall prescribed for that or mild seizures, but that it can help stop the nerve from spasming, that and something else I can't think of don't help, its supposed to help, flexerall or something, neither one does anything...Thanks! I am planning on a little more PT once school gets out and get serious with them about treating me for the piriformis not like its a herniated disk

Twi light
on 8/10/11 2:37 am - NY
I know what you are feeling. I am sorry. Hugs.

Post baby 2 I had such bad sciatica pain i could not move, it was bad during baby 1, and horrible from 6 months out with baby 2, but it was debilitating right after birth. I would cry on the floor, i couldnt move at all. ONLY thing that got me through it was lots and lots of percocet... it would kill the pain enough so that i could move through it and moving eventually helped the pain.

Oxy+adderall is not  as bad as cold water extracting your oxy's ...

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 352 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 806 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 270 views