Longest Stall

ksallen928
on 8/23/11 12:15 pm
Just curious...how long was your longest stall?  How do you know when it's not just a stall and you're done losing weight?

Elizabeth N.
on 8/23/11 2:29 pm - Burlington County, NJ
Relax. You've dropped weight like a rock. You're 7 pounds from your goal according to your ticker. It's TIME for the loss to slow down!

I never paid any attention to that kind of stuff, so can't give you an exact answer. I can tell you, though, that I had lost about 40% of my excess weight at just over four months out, 85% at about a year out, and reached 100% EWL at two years and two months out. My "new normal" with a tiny bounceback seems to be 10-15 pounds above my lowest weight. I'm happy as a clam with those results :-).

(deactivated member)
on 8/23/11 11:17 pm
What Elizabeth said.  Seems those last few pounds are a ***** to lose, but your body has been through so much so fast it's only normal to recoup before those lbs start dropping again. Not to worry, you'll get there!
(deactivated member)
on 8/24/11 5:03 am - Reeseville, WI
My longest stall was three months.  I have since lost 4 pounds but am in another long stall.  I know I'll get to goal, but it's just going to take a while.  
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 474 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 899 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 2 replies · 303 views