TMI : Never, and I mean never

Gina_N.
on 8/25/11 10:05 am
Haha, you guys are making me laugh, because I've been there.  I have a question, has anyone found an air freshner that works on our foul smelling bowels? I have a family of 6, and ONE bathroom, when i'm finished with it you can't walk near the hallway or you'll pass out.  Lol
Gina
J G.
on 8/25/11 3:20 pm
Gina, try burning a couple of wooden matches (right after you get up and wash your hands or even before, if you have time.)  My DH makes me little sticks out of hickory wood.  They smell really good when they burn - like your favorite BBQ restaurant. It is the best thing I have found to cover up poo smell or even fart smell in the rest of the house.  Works really fast.
Julie R.
on 8/25/11 10:35 am - Ludington, MI
 It gets better with time, unless you do something really stupid, like eat an entire bag of Jelly Bellys.   Which I have done.  More than once.   I'm a slow learner.
Julie R - Ludington, Michigan
Duodenal Switch 08/09/06 - Dr. Paul Kemmeter, Grand Rapids, Michigan
HW: 282 - 5'4"
SW: 268
GW: 135
CW: 125

Imissthe80s
on 8/25/11 10:41 am - Louisville, KY
DS on 02/27/12
I love this site for many, many reasons, but one of them is that we can speak so candidly about our farts and poop.  Isn't that liberating?! Yes!

gak
on 8/25/11 11:22 am
Revision on 06/21/13
Ah Diane,  your learning ! It will get better ! 

Ginger<><  
 Revision #2 Dr John Rabkin June 21, 2013; First Revision DS - Dr Maguire
  5-18-09; First DS 7-15-2003 Dr Clark Warden = Third time is the charm   

zuzupetals2u2
on 8/25/11 12:22 pm - Sedona, AZ
I was getting out of hand with simple carbs - namely sugar- and had that experience as well as frequent trips to the LOO everyday.   Since I have cut them out and started behaving the last few days I had one BM in the morning and nothing else the whole day. I was reminded it doesn't have to be messy. It's up you!

1985 Verticle Banded Gastroplasty to DS revision 2010     sw 280 gw 140 cw 188 hw 360

“If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.?
Winnie the Pooh

Diane Davis
on 8/25/11 1:18 pm
I go to the bathroom no matter what now, hated that experience.  Will also slow down on the Blue Raspberry Isopure 40g
 My  is Jewels.  Love her very much!            
J G.
on 8/25/11 3:27 pm
Diane, honey, you're in panic mode now. It's just because you are so early out from your DS.  Eventually you will realize that you can't run to the bathroom every time.  But I would say never trust a fart if you have had diarrhea that day.

-Jenny
Diane Davis
on 8/26/11 3:44 am
Thanks Jenny, I just don't trust anything right now!
 My  is Jewels.  Love her very much!            
halblingefrau
on 8/25/11 3:25 pm - Flagstaff, AZ
Boy did I learn this the hard way.  I sharted about 12 hours after eating 1/4c of refried beans.  Never again. 

And yeah, isn't the orange oil slick a lovely think?  *BARF!*

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 573 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 955 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 4 replies · 325 views