TMI : Never, and I mean never

Diane Davis
on 8/25/11 5:23 am

Especially being a new post op.....TRUST A FART!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a yucky, nasty mess!!!!

My  is Jewels.  Love her very much!            
(deactivated member)
on 8/25/11 5:25 am - Beverly, NJ
The first really greasy thing I ate did that to me. I was laying in bed and I now have a permanent oil stain on my mattress. Nothing I tried can get it up. I threw the sheets away lol.
sosoclark
on 8/25/11 5:27 am - Sacramento, CA
Bright and early a couple of weeks ago decided to get up early and cook breakfast to save a little money. So I am downstairs just working away and all of sudden!!!! OMG!!!!!! Running down the hallway I went with bacon still frying!!!! Yep never trust them never again!!!!!!!

Diane Davis
on 8/25/11 6:05 am
Don't ya just hate it!
sosoclark
on 8/25/11 6:51 am - Sacramento, CA
Yes it isn't any fun but mostly its my fault I knew I had to go and just waited to long and well you know... Hang in there it gets better but for now just get your rest and enjoy your DS.

Diane Davis
on 8/25/11 6:52 am
Thanks Sophia!
Frankie
on 8/25/11 5:28 am - NY
Is this what I have to look forward too???

(deactivated member)
on 8/25/11 5:49 am - Beverly, NJ
No not really.  Read the boards and learn from the people ahead of you.  My grease stain is my own fault.  I knew better.  Learn to listen to your body and ALWAYS know where a bathroom is.  I also know from reading that the further out you get the better it gets.  You have to remember our new guts are mad at us at first.  After all we did just redecorate a home and configuration they've been used to our whole lives.  Pooping as a baby post-op is interesting to say the least. 
Diane Davis
on 8/25/11 6:09 am
Not necessarily Frankie, just beware!  I think the culprit for me was I drank a 40g Isopure blue raspberry drink, and I think it was just a little too much for my new system.  Was loose all day yesterday, but learned not to trust the fart after the first incident.

It was nasty enough for me I will be very wary of them from here on out!
Ms. Cal Culator
on 8/25/11 6:38 am - Tuvalu
On August 25, 2011 at 1:09 PM Pacific Time, Diane Davis wrote:
Not necessarily Frankie, just beware!  I think the culprit for me was I drank a 40g Isopure blue raspberry drink, and I think it was just a little too much for my new system.  Was loose all day yesterday, but learned not to trust the fart after the first incident.

It was nasty enough for me I will be very wary of them from here on out!

Blue food is always suspect...lol
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 333 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 799 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 268 views