First WOW moment!

halblingefrau
on 8/29/11 5:25 pm - Flagstaff, AZ
Had my first Wow moment today.  Actually two in a row.  The first was that my rings are fitting looser.... already!  I figured I'd have a few months before that happened.  But now the damned things swivel around on my finger constantly.  I'm not to the point where I need to wear them on a necklace yet but that day is coming (I'm not resizing them till I'm at goal).

The second was that, while my lower abdominal fat roll (the "apron") doesn't LOOK smaller it feels much less densely packed.  I mean it's actually got a slight sag and wrinkle to it instead of being fully filled with tight skin.

Holy crap I love this DS.  I'm eating "soft" foods now and seemed to have resolved my lactose issues (no more than 1 serving of milk/cheese a day).  Tonight for dinner I had 1/2 cup cooked ground turkey with some pasta sauce and a little parm cheese.  DELISH!  Who needs pasta anyway?

(deactivated member)
on 8/29/11 5:49 pm
Well done! i bet you feel amazing!!!
Fran-I Am
on 8/29/11 8:30 pm
Yea you! Congrats on your "wow."

SW 1012/11 265#  CW 10/10 142#
scoob
on 8/29/11 10:00 pm - Somerset, KY
Those are so great wows!! So happy for you!

You said it about the pasta. I never eat it anymore. I'd rather have the sauce drenched in meat! Pasta is too filling to me and white flour gives me gas. I can do WW pasta but ahh, I just stick with the meat. I don't need the carbs anywho. And I was a pasta freak before surgery. You're doing great! Congrats!

Ruby

tazmaddy34 is my HW/SW/CW/GW 346/335/183/150   5'4.25"

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 333 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 799 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 268 views