bones

jenflock
on 10/3/11 3:59 am - TN
So I was sitting at my table and minding my business when I had an itch a touch below my neck and right on the spine area. I reached back and was startled to discover this horrible growth on my back!!! HOLY CRAP!! What is that??  Oh wait..its what is commonly referred to as a vertebrae!! I have a pronounced spine!! how the heck did that happen? I was shocked when I discovered collar bones and now this?? Is it possible that a full skeleton resides in what was once a huge pile of boneless flesh? I was actually startled for a second. LOL. BTW I have to thank those of you that added the sour cream cheddar lays chips to my free food list because they absolutely have had nothing but a positive effect on me!! I eat a small bowl a day and have started dropping again. maybe the fat in them?? perhaps I was a bit too low carb?? whatever the reason.. I'm a happy girl with just a bit a day to take the edge off when I veg out.  also I stayed off a the scale a few days and then presto!! there was movement.  I'm scale obsessed and I know I shouldn't be..but no matter how often I hear to stay away...how often I tell myself I don't need the torment..I keep coming back to him!! my scale that is..   Thanks all!! maybe I will discover some other long missing body part for halloween!!

Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 10/3/11 4:33 am
I discovered that I have a neck! It is miraculous, I know what you mean!

In case you don't find a new missing body part for Halloween, here's a good trick to play if you happen to be at a steak house with friends on that fun day:

Step 1: Get your steak rare, hopefully to the dismay of your table mates.

Step 2: Create a few large tongue sized slices while no one is really paying attention.

Step 3: While everyone is distracted, take a bloody slice of meat, anchor it under your lower lip and let a LARGE flap dangle out of your mouth.

Step 4: Elevate your voice and cry "OMG I BIT MY TONGUE!!! MY TONGUE!!! AHHHH THE PAIN!!!"

If you can pull this off, your friends will be horrified for the first few seconds before they realize they've been pranked. Even better if they never forgive you, then it's a story to tell the grandkids. Bwahaha.
For great WLS info join me here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com and here www.dsfacts.com

jenflock
on 10/3/11 4:38 am - TN
BWAHAHAHA I love it!!! I will so do that! I also happen to love a bloody rare steak which grosses people out in its own right!! I haven't tried it but I suspect I might adore steak tartare

Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 10/3/11 4:44 am
Yes, if it is made right steak tartare is delightful. Even better is kobe or wagyu tartare, if you see it on the menu try it!

Let us know if you try that prank at the steakhouse.  I want details on the horrified reactions of your friends.
For great WLS info join me here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com and here www.dsfacts.com

jenflock
on 10/3/11 4:50 am - TN
You are on. I will try it as soon as I can get a group of my hussy friends together!! 

KellyJTn
on 10/3/11 4:33 am - Oak Ridge, TN
I'm always shocked to find "new" bones also. Just the other night I was laying down and my arm brushed my side, and I thought something was in my pocket....turns out it was my hip bone. It was so bizarre! My collar bones still freak me out..

~Kelly ~   
SW 364/CW 164/GW 150             

jenflock
on 10/3/11 4:42 am, edited 10/3/11 4:42 am - TN
Its so funny because I had what was called a buffalo hump on my neck..totally padded. It is gone and I  didn't notice until I found my growth ie spine.  The collar bones are weird. Mine are so pronounced that I'm afraid to poke someone shorts eye out.  Still have a pretty ample butt though. If I could just spread it all where I wanted it I would be happy.  Right now I just look like a Tennessee Pear woman!

Sarah_Anne
on 10/3/11 5:07 am
 Haha I have had a few moments like that discovering bones like that.  I have never been this thin in my life so its not like I have known what it is like to even have bones.  They were always under a thick blanket of fat.
 HW 315/ SW 297 /CW 173 /GW 150, size 8/10, 5'8 tall  (Updated December 1)
a_new_mii
on 10/3/11 8:55 am - AZ
 My Collar bones still amaze me too!! I find myself touching them all the time.  I haven't felt BONES in my body for so long they intrigue me.    May be weird, but I like it!  
Join us here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi ~~❁~Ginger~~~
The beginning of a whole new world.              
HW-445
   SW-417    CW-162  GW-175            

zuzupetals2u2
on 10/6/11 2:42 pm - Sedona, AZ
I know I am also intriqued now with bones - I noticed this week that my knees touch for the first time in my life! They do get a little uncomfortable at night resting on each other tho, I am also fascinated with the newfound bones in my thighs and my butt. It's almost like I didn't know they were there. My thin boyfriend tho tells me that eventually my butt will hurt from sitting due to the bones but I am a ways from experiencing that. . .

1985 Verticle Banded Gastroplasty to DS revision 2010     sw 280 gw 140 cw 188 hw 360

“If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.?
Winnie the Pooh

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 933 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1150 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 5 replies · 405 views