Blood Filled Boils

PattyL
on 8/2/12 10:03 am
 Until you find out what's causing the problem, a possible treatment for the symptom may be simple exposure to UV(sunlight).  It's free so give it a try for a couple days.  Nothing extreme.  Maybe start with 10 minutes of plain sun exposure.
maryc543
on 8/2/12 12:57 pm
LOL    In my neighborhood, it might get me arrested,,,,  but if I get desperate!!!  Thanks...
(If you hear about arrests in NJ for a 'full moon', send bail $$)
Mary C

DS Part 1 (VSG) 11/14/06 DS Part 2 12/18/07
HW 430 SW 400 CW 210 GW 170 Blog: lifeisgood-mc.blogspot.com

LJ58
on 3/31/14 3:23 pm

Hi there... I've been reading up on boils. The ones discussed online are the puss filled one which are a staph infection and could require an oral antibiotic to get rid of them. Blood boils are blood filled and the few things I've read suggest they are similar. Heat applied to a boil will help with pain. They also suggest the antibacterial scrubs as well. Another thing to check out is your blood sugar as diabetes and boils go hand in hand. I've had one blood boil in my life and it was painful and embarrassing because it seeped this dark blood and was not quite on my panty line so I had to remain at home. Do your own search as you may find more information and try other words like blood blisters etc.. Check for images too, to compare yours too. Above all else? Please go see a doctor!

Beam me up Scottie
on 4/2/14 9:48 am
Never heard of that happening! YIKES!!!!!

Hope you feel better.
Homeome
on 7/1/17 9:22 am

I know this is a very old post, but for anyone with blood boils that are persistant, see a Homeopath. Blood boils are a frequently listed complaint and have many remedies to address them: a Homeopath can help you to choose the right one to resorb them.

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 298 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 770 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 255 views