Moving to Indianapolis

Virgo64
on 2/24/13 12:16 am

My husband and I are relocating to Indianapolis, and I need to find a new PCP for us.  I'd really like to find someone that is good for normie's like my husband, but that is also familiar with the DS and good about ordering the right labs.  Does anyone have a recommendation? 

I also need to find a good consignment store because I am still losing and don't want to invest in new clothes at this time.  

Finally, I know there is a DS support group at St. Vincent's, and I have read some posts here before about this group getting together socially outside of the support group.  Does anyone know if the group still does this and who I might talk to or how I might get connected with the group?  I 

Thanks!

Valerie G.
on 2/24/13 12:20 am - Northwest Mountains, GA

The Indy DSers are very active.  Several of us here in Ohio have even been known to make our way up there once or twice a year.  

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

Virgo64
on 2/24/13 1:33 am

Glad to hear that!  I am really looking forward to meeting some of the folks down there. 

I've seen pictures of recent get together's on the FB page that the Dayton area group has had, looks like you guys have alot of fun!  It would be great to meet some of you guys sometime too.

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 374 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 825 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 271 views