So feeling around a bit for some info

vitalady
on 10/16/13 12:33 pm - Puyallup, WA
RNY on 10/05/94
Anyone I know near Atlanta Nov 11-16? Interested in being inside the ASMBS conference? It's not a total freebie, but should not much affect your in-go or outflow of funds.

I'm still formulating what I'm asking and how to ask it.

Michelle
RNY, distal, 10/5/94 

P.S.  My year + long absence has NOTHING to do with my WLS, or my type of WLS. See my profile.

Zee Starrlite
on 10/17/13 2:08 am

Just wanted to say "hello" Michelle and send you well wishes even though I've been wishing you well all the while.  You do know that you are incredibly awesome!!

You probably forgot you helped me too.  You've had a deep impact on me and I am positive on so many.

All best

Layla

3/30/2005 Lap Band installed  12/20/2010  Lap Band REMOVED  
6/6/2011 Vertical SLEEVE Gastrectomy

vitalady
on 10/17/13 3:03 pm - Puyallup, WA
RNY on 10/05/94
You know, I always remember something. Odd area code, something freaky like someone who has scurvy, for example. HOW CAN THAT HAPPEN? So, as old as I am, as my memory is starting to lose some tread here and there, I usually remember SOMETHING. You'd say the magic word and your whole story would open up to me.

As it is, sure, I see your avi when I see your name.

After the year I've had, I really need to hear that I helped someone before I was too self-absorbed to help too many. Thanks for reminding me that I had a purpose, which I think I still spell "passion". Others might spell "obsession" to be healthy after WLS.

Michelle
RNY, distal, 10/5/94 

P.S.  My year + long absence has NOTHING to do with my WLS, or my type of WLS. See my profile.

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 298 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 770 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 255 views