Conversion RNY to DS

tiny1
on 12/29/14 8:20 am - Clarksville, TN

Wanted to know which surgeon on the east coast is best for conversion RNY to DS? Any info will be greatly appreciated. Also, if the surgeon has a program fee and how much it is. Thanks.

airbender
on 12/29/14 10:26 am

you can try Roslin in NYC, I think he is the only one doing RNY to DS in the area, since I believe Greenbaum doesn't do them anymore,  Roslin has no program fees for anyone, other surgeons program fees depend on where you live in relation to their office, etc, you would have to ask.  I would suggest going to CA for rny to ds

larra
on 12/29/14 1:23 pm - bay area, CA

Last I knew Dr. Greembaum in NJ did do RNY to DS revisions but on a selective basis. You would need to contact him and he would need to review your operative report from the RNY to make this decision. Dr. Roslin in NYC does RNY to DS revisions, but these days seems to be doing the SADI for revision instead of the DS. While there are similarities between these operations they are not the same. If you are offered the SADI I would suggest that you research both operations to determine whether or not this choice is acceptable to you.

Dr. Ayoola in Denton, TX has also begun doing RNY to DS revisions. While he is newer to this revision he has lots of experience with the DS as a virgin bariatric operation and has an excellent reputation. He might be a closer option for you.

If these guys don't work out, two of the best are Dr. Keshishian in Glendale, CA (a suburb of Los Angeles) and Dr. Rabkin in San Francisco.

Larra

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 593 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 966 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 4 replies · 327 views