Dr K video conference

Weaura
on 8/14/15 2:19 pm

Yesterday I got a call from Kristina @ Dr Keshishian's office and am scheduled to have a video conference with Dr K next Thursday so he and I can discuss my situation.

I also got a preliminary info sheet from Dr Rabkin's office, so I'll be submitting that to them today.

I am so hopeful that one of them will be willing to work with me. I wouldnt' be terribly suprised if they both say NOPE!

Can anyone share their experience with either Dr? Especially if you had to travel a distance?

Are there any Portlander's here that know of a group meeting on the west side of town?

Thank you,

A_Whole_New_Me
on 8/15/15 2:41 pm

I live in the San Francisco Bay Area but traveled to work with Dr K as he accepted my insurance.

I stayed on my own at a nearby motel for a week after being discharged from hospital. It is their policy that you have someone with you but I couldn't and made out just fine. I did need to have someone responsible to pick me up from the hospital, take to pick up a few groceries and help me get settled in. She checked on me by phone every day and dropped by to check on me a couple of times.

He is an amazing doctor - kind and incredibly knowledgeable. I can't recommend him highly enough.

From what I understand you'd be in good hands with either doctor.

Good luck to you,

Tricia

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 374 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 825 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 271 views