Empty nest

Twennyoh
on 3/15/11 2:28 pm - TX
RNY on 01/15/10 with
this is meant to be half serious and half funny..................... OK I am a empty Nester and yes at first I was sad when the last of my girls flew the coup and moved out... OK that was last year ... Now I am thinking wow this is great! and I mean that in a great way,
For the last 25 plus years I have always put my needs away and always took care of my girls... I have 3 of them naturally and to many to count that I fostered and loved.
Now in the last week I have had it really hit! I love putting me first and yes I am selfish now a days and proud of it !
I am sure some may still be going through the morning phase of empty nesting and it will get better ... now for me its time to put on the high heals , slip on that hot little outfit and take my wonderful  hubby out on the town... go on romantic vacations and have candlelight dinners and not worry anymore about  we have to be home at a early time.... we don't have to hire baby sitters .. its time to have MY LIFE!
get up, sleep in... workout or not.... prefer to workout LOL... and best of all I can even make out on the couch with my hubby! OK I know that was TMI... but it is a fact.
Rejoice ...... live and be free... I know I will.
now some people my not like this part and that's OK too... I told my hubby I so love my children BUT I hope and pray they never have to move back in! yes I know it sounds harsh and mean but its how I feel, and saying that I will add they can always visit and be welcome in my home always but when the visit is over they need to go home.................  Thanks for reading the rantings of a very happy empty Nester that is selfish and proud of it.

Most Active
Recent Topics