Im tired and foggy

Jennifer M.
on 5/5/11 4:03 am - Goodyear, AZ
Hi all!
I am tired and foggy and stiff and it sucks. I need to be exercising but cant get my ass to move. I am so frustrated. :( 
 ...a work in progress...    
Mr Mom
on 5/5/11 6:21 am
Baby steps neighbor. You don't have to do a 10K, just take a nice walk. You'll feel better and it will help you to heal faster too! ....Craig

Heaviest:406 | Surgical Weight:366 | Current Weight:290 | Goal Weight:250

Hislady
on 5/5/11 12:56 pm - Vancouver, WA
That bothers alot of us fibro people and about all ya can do is ride it out. Take advantage of the good days and rest on the bad ones. Hugs to you!
Jennifer M.
on 5/5/11 11:30 pm - Goodyear, AZ
 Thanks guys! Love you all so much!!!!
 ...a work in progress...    
AliciaDDG
on 5/9/11 10:38 am
I was taking Topamax for migraines, a big dose twice a day. I was also taking Lyrica a big dose for fibro. I still take flexiril. I take prozac too. I am getting off the prozac currently. Then I will get off the flexiril. I want to try to get prego. My husband an I do not have any children yet. However, now I am having doubts as to if I should have children or not. I don't want to pass down migraines, fibro, depression, or anxiety to my children. My husband has migraines as well. I am getting to the age that I have to decide...

janetfromanotherplane
t

on 5/8/11 7:10 am - CA
I too suffer from Fibromyalgia with frequent fibro-fog.  I'm on many meds that also lead to 'fogginess'.  Are you on medication?  I'm very depressed also, I'm told that my meds contribute to the depression. I also cannot exercise on a regular basis and I feel crappy most of the time.

Most Active
Recent Topics