Exercise ups and downs....what do I do?

altheda71
on 5/14/11 1:10 pm - Bear, DE
 I have been exercising for about a month and a half and I'm seeing some results in some areas alread.  Firstly, my arms have some tone that they didn't have before.  Secondly, and most concerning, is the fact that I have noticed that my rear end is getting pumped up.  I did want to fill it in a bit, but I'm thinking to slow down on the aerobic exercise machines that simulate the step and help firm the tush and thing area.  What kind of exercise should I do to tone further without bullking up my tush.  

Furthermore, I really want to lose another 20lbs and appear a little bit on the slender side.  What's the best  3 Day routine too accomplish this look quiclly.

May God bless us in all of our endeavors.  May He forgive us for our frailties and our vanities and bless us to be prosperous in health, soul, and in life.            
Kim S.
on 5/15/11 11:54 pm - Helena, AL
Don't approach exercise as spot treatment or as a weight loss plan.  Approach it from the basis of you need it for overall good health.

The key to building a strong body is to alternate aerobic exercise with weight training and strenghtening workouts like yoga.  You have to keep the body guessing what is coming next.....if you do the same things all the time, your body will become more efficient at it and it will not be as effective.

I wouldn't back off of any particular type of exercise.  Your "booty" will slim down as you lose more weight....right now you are probably building the muscle and it is lifting the fat...but when that fat goes--and it will--you'll have a lovely booty.

If your body needs to lose another 20 lbs, it will as long as you continue to make exercise a priority and do it daily.  A year from now you will be amazed at the results--keep doing it--you are on the right track!

Kim

Most Active