Body Combat?

(deactivated member)
on 12/1/15 5:27 am

Hey y'all have you tried Body Combat class?  Were you able to follow it easily?  Did you like it?  I would like to try it today as it seems to be a class I could start Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5:30pm with my 12 year old daughter.  She is totally hating on exercise at the moment and I want to show her it can be fun...plus, I am trying to change up my own workout regime at the moment.  Thoughts?

(deactivated member)
on 12/3/15 5:05 am

I'm updating y'all on the experience because we went...well, I made her go.  It was cool!  The best part about it was honestly the fact that it knocked me down a few notches on my thoughts about my level of physical fitness.  I am a strong girl, but I sucked when it came to that class and it goes to show that we all need to be flexible and try out all different kinds of classes in addition to setting a workout routine.  Today there's an RPM class; I wonder how trying it would be on my knees because I do have some knee pain at times.  If we don't do that...we will do the Combat class again.  My daughter, in the end, is doing much better than when she started.  I think she is accepting that she's going to do it, whether she likes it or not, so she may as well like it!

Dejah H.
on 12/9/15 6:25 am - Central, TX

Thanks for the update. I will have to look for one of those classes to try.

I have been spinning for a while, and recently tried a spin fitness class. It is a very different class from the normal spin class! It really was a challenge, and a total body workout! O.o

289 / 273 / 163.4 / 164   10cc AP Standard  my band! 

(deactivated member)
on 12/9/15 10:41 am

I have recently been to two spin classes called RPM and I am in love with them!  I really enjoyed the rush and the intensity needed.  I was ramped up for hours after the class was over because it felt so good...though later on I was so sore, but the best sore ever!

Gwen M.
on 12/5/15 11:59 am
VSG on 03/13/14

I do it whenever I'm visiting my parents and I LOVE it.  Super fun.  Great workout.  

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

(deactivated member)
on 12/15/15 9:32 am

Get more medically monitored weight loss management program in naperville and also get weight loss management tips, also conducting weight loss management program.

(deactivated member)
on 12/15/15 10:10 am

Is this spam?  

Most Active