Micronized Creatine Anyone?

(deactivated member)
on 5/2/16 5:06 am

Any of you guys ever taken Creapure or another Micronized Creatine?  Interested in other people's experiences if so!  Thanks!

Chris "Thick-to-Fit" T.
on 5/2/16 7:40 am - FL
VSG on 05/26/16

What are you trying to do with creatine? Just curious. I dont know about creapure or micronized creatine, but I know that creatine will help your muscles store water and give some a little more strength and appearance of bigger muscles. However, the scale will move, so thats tough on a lot of people.

I've also heard that once you stop taking it, the change in size is converted to fat. I dont know how true that is, though

Blog: www.thickto.fit

YouTube: Click Here!

Instagram: ThickTo.Fit

Heaviest Weight: 345 | SW: 315 | CW: 175 | GW: ~180

(deactivated member)
on 5/3/16 6:16 am

I use creatine to be able to get a bigger push and also to be able to do a few more reps.  I have noticed that I can lift 5-10lbs. heavier by using it and my muscles aren't as tired.  That was really the biggest problem I was having was that my muscles would be so tired so easily (according to my standards).  

I want to continue making gains without pooping out so easily.  About my weight, yeah we do retain some water because when the muscle breaks down, water fills in until new muscle is built.  If a person wasn't working out, I suppose it could turn into fat.  I did a week of cycling and now I am taking the maintenance amount which is 5g per day. 

I was just wondering personally about the absorption.  If regular people cycle for a week, would it take us the same amount of time or maybe a couple days longer?  I read that you don't have to cycle by the way but to see results more quickly, that's what most people do...take 5g 4 times a day for a week and then 5g a day for another 4-6 weeks.  After that you can cycle off for a while and after a couple months or so, reassess where you are and see what needs to be done from there.

Micronized creatine is the powdered, and most pure form of creatine.  Creapure is said to be one of the most trusted products out there and I found that Optimum Nutrition sells it, so that's the one I buy...it's relatively cheap, too.  

Chris "Thick-to-Fit" T.
on 5/3/16 8:08 am - FL
VSG on 05/26/16

Seems you know more than me about it! :)

Have you considered just using a preworkout instead? There are some without creatine even. I love the use of them... I was actually just sitting at my desk with a frowny face because I'm stopping using mine until post op, letting my body have a month without.

That will give you the push and mental focus/clarity to push out some better reps til failure. I love them.... I LOVE the itchy tingly feel :)

Cardio cuts is one, I Think GNC carries, without creatine. Guy sold to my wife because of that, but I use more than her.

Another great supplement are BCAAs, help your body both stay hydrated as well as aide in muscle recovery.

(deactivated member)
on 5/3/16 10:12 am

I promise I'm not a supplement crackhead but I do use one already ha!  I use Optimum Nutrition's PRO BCAA's because it has per scoop more good amino acids and less crap than anything else I have found on the market.  I also take Cellucor's Super HD (thermogemic) in cycles and I take a non-stimulant version when I am cycled off.  I used to take the pre-workout that Cellucor has (C4) but all that beta-alanine had me wanting to itch my face off so now I just drink maybe a quick coffee type thing or a zero calorie Monster occasionally.  I know it is full of crap but it'll wake you up!

Chris "Thick-to-Fit" T.
on 5/3/16 10:18 am - FL
VSG on 05/26/16

Yup, C4 is good. Used to be better, but most of the supp companies had to remove one ingredient... Apparently its pretty bad for you. Cool, sounds like you have a good regiment. Love the Super HD... Except, it makes me soooooooo hot.

Another good one is Grenade from Universal Nutrition. 

Love the face itches

Most Active