COLTS???

Birdman D.
on 12/1/05 5:24 pm - Nappytown
Will the Colts go undefeated this season??? What are your thoughts? Doug...
PurpleMinion
on 12/4/05 1:33 pm - Cottage Grove, Mn
I think the even more important question to ask would be will the colts make the Superbowl? I think that they will represent the AFC. who cares if they go undefeated and then lose in the playoffs. Just my Thoughts! Skol Vikings!!! Greg E
deeno
on 12/30/05 12:06 am - Kokomo, IN
I have a secret little crush on Dwight Freeney.....please don't tell my husband! Although, I think he suspects it since I squeal and giggle like a school girl whenever Dwight gets an awesome tackle. Sweet..... I think they'll make it to the Bowl....they've got the talent if they can hold it all together, which isn't an easy thing to do. Check out my women's football team website (yeah, I'm on the offensive line!!). www.indianaspeed.com Diana
rmc5605
on 1/2/06 5:55 am - jacksonville, FL
UNDEFEATED! are you kidding! My jags already beat them once, and now we are going to see them in the playoffs after we beat the tails off those stupid, #$%^^& patriots! LOL Maureen
Patti N.
on 1/6/06 8:11 am - Marion, IN
I can only pray the Pats beat the Jags, cause if I have to hear anymore of their "we don't get any respect" crybaby act again I'll laugh my self silly. Good luck you'll need it. Go Colts.... Detroit bound.
(deactivated member)
on 1/17/06 12:00 am - Bessemer City, NC
I predict they'll loose in the AFC Divisional round to the Steelers 21-18.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Ducks go marching on
AJ_Alaska · 0 replies · 337 views
hELP NEED INFO
prexygilbert · 0 replies · 343 views
TRAINING CAMP ALREADY
Chubby McFatty · 0 replies · 321 views
Greedy Drew Brees
Truckerbob · 0 replies · 816 views