Mon 7/9-What did you eat? How did you exercise??

lea2be
on 7/9/07 11:26 am - LaBelle, FL
Okay, thanks to Karen's suggestion, I'm posting this to see what sort of response we get! What have you eaten today and how are you exercising today? Lea
lea2be
on 7/9/07 11:40 am - LaBelle, FL
I'll post mine though it has been a baaaaaadddddd day for me eating and exercise wise! 1st thing this AM--glass of iced tea and my vitamins and calcium breakfast was Special K protein plus cereal with 2% milk no lunch really--I'm on antibiotics for some respiratory crud and just didn't feel like eating but did drink another 32 ozs of iced tea dinner--meatloaf (Yummmmmm) and green beans I may have a snack later, but not sure... I am currently working on another 32 oz cup of ice tea, for a total of about 72 ozs for the day. Exercise.... What exercise? I'd be a really crappy role model today! Now as I said in another post, I do have to walk the farm and feed the animals. And they are all over the place, not grouped in one area, so it is walking the whole place, not just out to one spot and back. I feed the chickens which is the most walking. While I feed them, I check their waterers and dump any that need cleaned and refilled (most do about every other day, so I try to do them all at least that often all at once). Then, I go get the rabbit food and head to feed them. Once the rabbits are fed, I take down any water bottles that need filled and head to the water trough! I fill the rabbit bottles, take them back and hang them back on the cages. Then, back to the trough for a bucket of clean water to work on the chickens. Once they are all tended, I feed my Great Pyrenee who is all the way out on the far end of my yard on an overhead cable run. So, that is another walk! While I feed him, I also hit the mailbox and get the day's mail. I used to wear a pedometer and track my steps, but the battery died! LOL The lifting/toting/feeding/scrubbing and walking was the only exercise for today... Tomorrow I'm doing Curves! Hugs, Lea
JackieBel
on 7/9/07 12:32 pm - McAllen, TX
I'm almost 2 years out, so my pouch can hold a little more than newbies. Although I do need to get in more protein to start losing again. Recommendations on my meal plan gratefully appreciated and accepted. Breakfast - YUMMY! 1 scrambled egg with a sprinkle of cheese and added protein powder 1/2 SF wheat toast 1 tsp. SF mixed berry jam Morning Snack - Even Yummier! 1 lg. cup of Taste of Texas San Antonio Blend coffee (about 12-16 oz.) with added protein powder ( I can drink these all day long!) 1 Tbsp. SF French Vanilla creamer Lunch - Okay 1 - 3 oz. ground turkey patty a bit of romaine lettuce, 1 slice roma tomato, onion slice 1 - baby dill pickle Afternoon snack 1 cheese stick 2 carrot sticks Dinner - Okay 1/2 cup leftover low-carb pasta alfredo with with chopped up shrimp, broccoli, and baby peas; added protein powder to sauce I'm going to go to bed early so I don't eat. It's tough getting back on track, especially after a vacation to New Orleans of all places. The food was great, especially the bread pudding with bourbon sauce. Just say NO! I didn't! Swam today - about 20 to 25 laps (in my weigh in post). Gonna be sore tomorrow!! JackieBel 261/167/goal less than 150
JackieBel
on 7/10/07 12:42 pm - McAllen, TX
Well, today is Tuesday. I walked the treadmill at an incline for 20 minutes, did a couple of sets of sit ups, and swam laps. I did check out a local gym, one that has a kid's program. We're going to go as a family sometime this week to see if we like it. Breakfast- 1 egg scrambled with a small bit of chorizo (Mexican breakfast sausage) and added protein powder Snack- 1 lg. cup of Taste of Texas San Antonio Blend coffee with added protein powder 1 Tbsp. SF French Vanilla creamer Lunch- leftover low-carb pasta alfredo with the chopped up shrimp, broccoli, and baby peas; added protein powder to sauce small salad of romaine lettuce, tomato, onion, and a slice of avocado Dinner- 3 oz. meatloaf 2 Tbsp. mashed potato small salad of romaine lettuce, tomato, onion, and a slice of avocado Snack right now- another cup of coffee (I'm addicted, so 2 cups in a day is weaning me off of it) JackieBel
Sindarin
on 7/10/07 12:17 am - West Chester, OH
Since I suggested it.... DH wanted to do Atkins again (worked really well for both of us before) and it's close to what I eat anyway AND I need to rein in those carbs so yesterday was Day One of Induction. Breakfast: 2 egg whites with ham and cheese (whole eggs make me Snack: RTD shake cafe mocha Lunch: Salad with ranch, steak and cheddar slices Snack: Oh Yeah! PB cup bar Snack: turkey cheese roll ups (2) Dinner: stuffed portobello mushroom was doing to have SF popsicles and SF jello later (I consider these "free" snacks but wasn't hungry. WooHoo! I had 21 net carbs! and well over 100 grams of protein Exercise: power walked AM/30 minutes of strength training.
missrocky
on 7/10/07 8:52 am - Sherman Oaks, CA
RNY on 02/25/08 with
I'm pre-op so... B- Fat free, sugar free vanilla latte and a low fat blueberry/apricot muffin (I NEVER should have ate that muffin) L- 3 oz of ham, 2 cups of a lettuce-carrot-cabbage-pepper-red onion salad w/ 1oz of light ranch dressing s- a banana 1 sugar free peppermint patty D- have no idea yet, it's only 4pm my time! EXERCISE- I worked myself out in the pool at the Y today!
lacygirlcat
on 7/10/07 9:07 am - Morehead, KY
B Achiev one L Cabbage and corned beef, a little of a baked potato S yogurt D protein cereal S 2 sf lemon cookies I didn't exercise. I hate it!!!
fooseberry
on 7/10/07 10:03 am - E Falmouth, MA
Breakfast - 4 ounce yogurt and 1/4 c 1% cottage cheese. Lunch 1 hot dog on roll w/ mustard and relish Snack - 5 small wheat crackers with hummus Dinner 1/2 cup Barilla Plus pasta topped with whole tomato, onion, mushroom sauce and 3 small meatballs Propel with 1/2 of a 42 gr protein tube added. It was so hot here I did not exercise but cleaned the garage and basement for a couple of hours as it was cooler in these places. Jennifer
michelle71
on 7/10/07 10:53 am - Weiser, ID
Well today for exercise I hit the gym at 415am and I did 25 minutes on the treadmill, 10 minutes on the exercise bike and then did a lower body workout with the weights. As for what I ate today I did ok I guess. B- 1 scrambled egg Low Carb High Protein Tortilla 1t of SF Jelly Snack- 1 pure protein bar L- 1 can of tuna 10 Keebler multi grain club crackers 1/2 c watermelon Snack- 1oz jerky D- 5 chicken nuggets 1/2 c green beans
(deactivated member)
on 7/10/07 11:07 am - Decatur, AL
ok, since this was started on monday i'll post my info for monday as well as today. monday one 50 gram slam one grilled chicken tender from cracker barrel 4 bites of hash brown casserole from cracker barrel one 16 oz crystal light iced tea i had sex yesterday, does that count as exercise? tuesday one 50 gram slam half of a chicken florentine crepe one crystal light iced tea no exercise yet but i'm about to go to the grocery store, does that count?
Most Active
Recent Topics
SURGERY ANNIVERY COMING UP.
danette56 · 0 replies · 407 views
Olive Kids
knightwolf · 0 replies · 656 views
Protein shakes?
pgrorud · 3 replies · 853 views
Free Recipes
Mariah · 0 replies · 536 views