My Hobbies

Moma V.
on 5/15/03 2:38 pm - Frogtown, OH
My children first of all, they are not really my hobby but my life and passion. Then I do HTML for this wonderful site, this is my favorite hobby at this time. I also swim, do craft's, hang out with my sons sporting events, Womens' Ministry's at my church. COG! I love music (r & r) and Harleys!
Sharon H.
on 6/5/03 8:50 am
Vickie... you are built just like me... good luck on getting your surgery. It's worth all the hassle! I do crafts... what kinds do you do? I am a potter, jewelry maker, beader, sculpy, make glass beads, etc. You are in OH, and I am in MI... where do you go for craft supplies? I loved Hobby Lobby, but the NW doesn't have them... sigh.
tealady41
on 2/16/04 9:48 am - Mesa, AZ
Hi-- I live near a Hobby Lobby in Illinois and would be happy to buy you something if you tell me what and send it...maybe you even make something I could use in my costume business. (see my post under eBay) anyway, let me know if you need something that only Hobby Lobby has
Kathy Newton
on 8/28/04 7:15 am - LaVergne, TN
Hi Sharon, where in MI do you live? I was raised in Brighton, but now live in TN. I love doing ceramics but have a hard time finding them. I also do beads, sun catchers, scrapbooks, and I love just browsing in antique shops. Hugs Kathy
(deactivated member)
on 12/17/09 8:47 pm
I like to do exercise and yoga daily. Also i like to surf on internet, hearing music and travelling.
Most Active
Recent Topics
OFF TOPIC: New Meetup
shoutjoy · 0 replies · 366 views
Photography and storybooking
AnniesSS · 0 replies · 404 views
Tastefully Simple
Sunshine6102 · 0 replies · 805 views