Sept. 16 bow season opens!!

pjmann109k
on 8/30/04 9:23 am - Montello, WI
September 16, 2004 our bow season opens in Wis. It seems to be an incredible year too. All of august has been unseasonably cold it actually feels like Fall already. I have been doing some scouting with my hunting partner AKA my Dad. We have seen more sign this year than any other year to date. We have seen some incredable bucks this year too. We have the blessing of 900 wooded acres with rolling hills to hunt. But unfortunitally I am lucky to cover 10 acres of it in my present condition with my weight and other health issues. I am having RNY distal (lap) on Sept. 9, 2004 and will prolly miss bow season this year. Which is ok for me I will have plenty more years to come and actually be able to hunt like I was taught not like the last few years hardly venturing off the roads. The most exciting part is next season my oldest boy will be joining me for his first year of hunting also and I will be able to pass on the traditions and teachings of my father. I am hoping to make gun season but it not I will be looking forward to next season before this one even ends.
Most Active
Recent Topics
hunting parkas
BadMoose · 0 replies · 704 views
Nice To See
John K · 1 replies · 279 views
bow hunter
Stickbender · 3 replies · 449 views
Sept. 16 bow season opens!!
pjmann109k · 0 replies · 505 views