testing

Elayna R.
on 4/23/04 4:15 am
testing
Fiona Lillian K.
on 7/29/04 1:01 am - Vancouver, WA
What are you testing in? Dance, etc? My husband and I are skaters. He has parkinsons and next monday he's going on the ice the first time in 2 years. He used to compete. I intend to start back if this surgery ever happens. Fiona
Ginger S.
on 10/2/04 6:57 am - San Mateo, CA
I was an adult skater, started at 50 years old and did do some precision competitions but kept falling on my head. I am a speech patologist and know what repeated concussions can do so I, heartbroken, quit. Then, sad to say, I gained 80 pounds. I had WLS August 25th this year and am doing great. Lost 30# so far and feel wonderful. Being 67 I think that is a pretty great thing. I work with stroke survivors and people with parkinsons at a local college doing a communication class. Congratulations on your husband's return to the ice. I think my skating days are over but I love to watch it and got to know Brian Boitano as he skated at my rink in San Francisco. He is a great guy. Good luck to you on your surgery journey. Feel free to contact me if you have questions.
palephoenix
on 2/7/06 1:08 am - Salmon Arm, Canada
I skated for a little while as a kid, then went back to it when I was 15. I love it. I haven't had the time for it the last couple years, with university, but I hope I can go back to it. I tested in dance (I have my junior bronze dance) and in skills (prelim)... I'm hoping that if I have surgery and lose the weignt I will finally be able to do the free skate stuff I always wanted to be able to do... #1 Finally land my first axel!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Ice Skating OUCH!!!!
mysaffireeyes · 0 replies · 288 views
im a sk8er
giovanna dibenedetto · 1 replies · 324 views
testing
Elayna R. · 3 replies · 270 views