Tacoma Support Group

dianaism
on 4/6/05 10:41 am - Tacoma, WA
Pastor Hitch**** (now that I know his name) was very kind to my mother when she had a bad accident last summer. He visited her while she was hospitalized at Madigan. I think he was there when the ambulance came on the day of the accident. She fell off a ladder while painting the window trim and hit her head on the driveway. She had a severe brain injury and hasn't been quite the same since , but she's alive and for the most part she's still herself. My parents live on the side of the outdoor staircase. If you looked out the door at the top of that staircase, you would be looking directly at their house. We/they have lived in that house for 30 years. They are used to the noise. I remember when I was younger and completely rebelious, I would play my car stereo really loud while I was washing/detailing my car with absolutely no respect for the church. It was like having a noise war. That camper I'm talking about is in the back of the church about where the two property lines meet. So I guess he's just going to scoot it over to their side since somebody has asked him to move. Noonish on Tuesday is OK and I already checked with Mom too. I'm looking forward to seeing you again and meeting your grandson. Love Diana
dianaism
on 4/8/05 8:00 am - Tacoma, WA
My boss just asked me to work on Tuesday. Are you going to be at church on Monday? Maybe we can meet before or after since I'm off that day or even on the weekend as I don't have anything planned yet. Let me know. Love Diana
Carol S.
on 4/8/05 6:56 pm - Tacoma, WA
Hi Diana! I will be at the Church tomorrow about 3:30pm, we are breaking down the equipment to take to the Days Inn for Sunday. I can come over when we finish between 4-4:30. How is that time for you? Or yes, Monday would be good too, I can come early. Your Choice...
dianaism
on 4/9/05 1:51 am - Tacoma, WA
Boy, our messages continue to scoot way over to the side so I'm responding to one of your older ones. Today, Saturday, is fine. If you see a black RAV-4 parked there, that means I'm there. I'll try to be there before 4:00 pm. Love Diana
dianaism
on 4/9/05 2:28 am - Tacoma, WA
Sorry, my parents want to take Jake to Snoqualmie Falls since it's a nice day today. So Monday around noon would be perfrect. Love Diana
Carol S.
on 4/11/05 1:17 am - Tacoma, WA
Hi Diana! I sent you an email but did not get a reply for noonish today, something has come up anyway but I can still be to church early today! Service starts at 7 and I need to set up audio equipment at 6 but I can be there as early as I need to be.... after 3pm... Please let me know! Did you have a good time at Snoqualmie? Carol
dianaism
on 4/12/05 9:16 am - Tacoma, WA
Hi Carol! As we discussed, we'll shoot for this weekend. Now that we have each other's phone numbers, we'll be able to reach each other that way but it's fun to keep the board going too. Love Diana
Most Active
Recent Topics
I HAVE A DATE!!!!!
Tangent-Circles · 1 replies · 233 views
PRE-OP CLASS DATE!!
lhasaraptormom · 2 replies · 276 views
Hello... wondering
lhasaraptormom · 3 replies · 232 views
This board kinda died...
auntlorlee · 3 replies · 356 views