Any Hot Tub Hotties? lol

Mari J
on 4/9/05 5:30 pm - Kent, WA
I just got a hot tub/spa and I've been going in it the last three nights. BUT I keep floating (especially on the lounger) and it takes effort to push myself down against the jets which defeats the purpose of relaxing! Still, it is really nice, especially with the stars showing and nicer weather. Just wondering.....Has anyone else had this problem? I guess with 50% body fat, what can I expect!!! I hope you all have a nice weekend. Mari
dianaism
on 4/12/05 9:10 am - Tacoma, WA
I guess we all just wish we had a hot tub/spa. I know what you mean though. My body did the same thing the last time I was in a hot tub at a BB in Victoria. So when are you going to invite us all over for a hot tub party? Love Diana
Mari J
on 4/12/05 2:56 pm - Kent, WA
Any weekend you are free! Really! It will hold 4-6 people. You have such a popular profile. I've been watching the counter just speed up! Mari
dianaism
on 4/13/05 5:41 am - Tacoma, WA
I'm having fun with the profile thing as I learn about web design, a field I am considering. Thanks! I was sort of kidding about the hot tub party, but that sounds so tempting but I can be so shy believe it or not. Maybe if some other ladies come along ... I don't know what the people at OH is doing with my message board photo. It seems like they keep switching back and forth between two photos. Every day it's different. Love Diana
Most Active
Recent Topics
I HAVE A DATE!!!!!
Tangent-Circles · 1 replies · 233 views
PRE-OP CLASS DATE!!
lhasaraptormom · 2 replies · 276 views
Hello... wondering
lhasaraptormom · 3 replies · 232 views
This board kinda died...
auntlorlee · 3 replies · 355 views