Name change...

auntlorlee
on 4/12/05 6:35 am - Bellingham, WA
I have decided to change my profile name. It was kinda boring...Lori Loo. So.. now I go by the name given to me by my sweet lil' nephew when he was about 2, "Aunt Lorlee". He is almost 9 now and still calls me "Lorlee". It just melts my heart! Lori
Mari J
on 4/12/05 3:02 pm - Kent, WA
Wow, they even changed the name on your previous postings...unreal. Lori, I did get a call from Sue, the psych interviewer in Federal Way. We set up an interview. She said it would take 1 hour, maybe 1.5 hours! I haven't heard about any problems with any tests, except I'm taking iron and Vit C and will repeat that blood work at the end of the month. Still waiting..... Mari
auntlorlee
on 4/13/05 1:16 am - Bellingham, WA
Cool! Sounds like you are almost done, like me. I wonder how far down on the list we are. I tried to get Harriet to let me know an approx. time for orientation and surgery but didn't get anywhere. I just wish we had some estimate so I can arrange for time off. It's kinda frustrating ya know? I also have been trying to find out how many people are getting this surgery done by Dr. Bock or Au. I have been asking on the yahoo group and haven't gotten a response. Good luck with your interview... Take care, Lori
Most Active
Recent Topics
I HAVE A DATE!!!!!
Tangent-Circles · 1 replies · 233 views
PRE-OP CLASS DATE!!
lhasaraptormom · 2 replies · 276 views
Hello... wondering
lhasaraptormom · 3 replies · 232 views
This board kinda died...
auntlorlee · 3 replies · 355 views