Surgery Approval

lhasaraptormom
on 5/6/05 8:07 am - Spokane, WA
Yeah I was hoping to be in on that orientation as well, I read your profile and wow I can seriously understand so much of what you said. Yes you spelled Lhasa apso right and I think they are adorable. The white one was not bred very well and has wall eyes but the brown one had an awesome breeder from Stanwood and he is just about a perfect dog.. From what I understand Harriet is out for 6 weeks. I do not think anyone is filling in for her because my last results have not been read yet. Have a HAPPY MOTHERS DAY and a gr-8 weekend!!
Carol S.
on 5/6/05 9:22 am - Tacoma, WA
I have another question... Why do we need the "Free and Clear" program? I may have problems coming up with 1450.00! That is almost an entire months pay for us, and as you can guess it is spoken for already with 2 mortgages, utilities and the one credit card we have. I only spend about 200$ per month on food now and that maxes us out! I fast one day a week and my husband goes over to our daughter's home to eat 3 days a week in order to save money. Is there some clinical reason or do they just want to cover their bets? Carol
lhasaraptormom
on 5/6/05 11:09 am - Spokane, WA
You know that's a VERY good question I have always heard that it is to cover the counselling but what I do not get is if they are willing to do the surgery would it not be fair to tweach us to eat right as well?? I am just figuring it up as a co payment and leaving it at that good luck with the $$. I wish you the best of luck
Mari J
on 5/6/05 11:17 am - Kent, WA
Yes, I figure that if GHC saves me the cost of the surgery $28-30K that $1450 is a bargain!
Mari J
on 5/6/05 11:14 am - Kent, WA
Carol, It does seem like a lot. I had to borrow $1000.00 of it from my credit card. (I'm especially not happy since I spent $400.00 on Weigh****chers last year preparing for my approval.) I know it is really important to have the nutritional support to help us eat correctly after the surgery. Everyone is different in their reactions to the surgery so it is very individualized. Hopefully you will get responses from members who have gone through a few months of it. They KNOW what they are talking about. LOL Mari
dianaism
on 5/9/05 8:02 am - Tacoma, WA
Hi my friend. Congratulations! I thought this message board was dead, but glad to see it's still being used although not very much. If I win the Lotto, I'll pay the $1450 for you AND buy you a new car. Unfortunately, that may be kind of hard since I don't even play. Maybe sometime if I'm feeling particularly courageous, I'll stop by and see you at church. Love Diana
Most Active
Recent Topics
I HAVE A DATE!!!!!
Tangent-Circles · 1 replies · 233 views
PRE-OP CLASS DATE!!
lhasaraptormom · 2 replies · 276 views
Hello... wondering
lhasaraptormom · 3 replies · 232 views
This board kinda died...
auntlorlee · 3 replies · 356 views